Chapter 22

"That, actually it's okay to report my schedule, my daily schedule is to go to class, get out of class and go to the office, it's actually quite boring, I'm just afraid you'll be too bored to read more." Lin Liang turned around and declined.

"No." Gu Hengsheng put his hand on Lin Liang's hand and squeezed Lin Liang's finger and said, "I originally wanted to have someone protect you but I was afraid you would be unhappy, so it's better for you to report your schedule to me every day! This way I will also feel more at ease."

Lin Liang rolled his eyes again in his heart, huh, Master Liang handed out twenty gangsters alone, and he needs someone to protect him? Should he ask the whip in his bag to answer the question?

"Okay, I'll report to you from tomorrow." Lin Liang faked a smile and stuffed the documents back into the bag, then the wind turned, "In fact, it costs a lot of money to run a new brand, and the money from MS is only enough.  I am self-sufficient, and I don't want to rely on Lin family. I'm 18 years old and I still have to rely on my family. It's really outrageous.  Do you know any reliable investment institutions?"

The world knows that the fundamental reason for Gu Hengsheng's strength is not the Gu's family, but Hengshi Capital, which he has invested in behind the scenes and operated countless large companies around the world.

While Gu is based in Xia (the place or city the are in it was mentioned before), Hengshi Capital is sweeping the world. The most important reason why Gu Hengsheng stood out in the Gu family's bloodthirsty family game was that he and his friend Rong Yuandong set up Hengshi Capital when he was 18 years old. Hengshi Capital was 90% owned by Gu Hengsheng and 10% by Rong Yuandong. At that time, everyone thought they were just two rich kids playing with some free money, so they were not taken into consideration. But what they didn't expect was that the small company they invested in back then had become an industry giant in a flash.

"Hengshi can invest in the angel round of your new brand. How many shares do you think you can sell based on the current situation of your company?"

Lin Liang thought, as long as the money is not given to the shares, is it okay?  The thought that in the future Gu Hengsheng could interfere with his company's operations as a shareholder made him feel the loss.

Lin Liang, who had just inherited a large inheritance from his mother, was not short of money.  But if he can spend other people's money on business, why should he spend his own money? He is the man who will have to pay back 670 billion in debt for Lin in the future.

"I'm not short of those tens of millions. If it's tens of millions, I'll just call a friend to borrow. If you want to buy 1% of the shares, it will cost 100 million. How much will you buy?" When it comes to money, Lin Liang is not pretending, the big boss has a lot of money, and it is a rare opportunity to kill a knife with a knife. After passing this village, it is difficult to say whether the next store will be available.

Gu Hengsheng pulled Lin Liang's hand to his palm, bowed his head to admire Lin Liang's fingers, and played with interest, "Hengshi will invested 10 billion to buy 10% of SL shares, and in return you have to give me ten kisses." Then  Gu Hengsheng raised his eyes to look at Lin Liang, and the corners of his lips raised a smile that seemed like nothing. "Whenever I read a document and there has to be conditionswith that I will tell you about later, you must take the initiative to kiss me. If you don't kiss me until I'm satisfied, I won't stop." (Note: he is gonna buy 10% of the share and Lin Liang will have to kiss him and the condition he is talking about he will tell him now, he will basically give two choices due the condition)

Lin Liang really wanted to withdraw his hand and directly give  this universe invincible evil ~ banking giant ice sculpture ~ titanic ancient hell guardian and a beast wolf, a punch to directly incite him to smother system, and make unable to come back to the human world to harm a pure and kind white rabbit like him.