Chapter 8

The next day was Sunday. In the afternoon, Lin Liang and Qin Jiaming, the best buddy of the original owner, made an appointment to go to the auction together.

"You heartless bastard, how long has it been since you asked me to go out together? If I hadn't called you yesterday, would you have already forgotten about me, your best buddy?" Qin Jiaming complained as Lin Liang, who had just arrived, he was just like a young lover who was playing with his temper.

Lin Liang sat in the passenger seat and smiled as he explained, "Recently there are a bunch of things to solve at home, so I'm busy every day, how can I have the heart to go out and play?"

Qin Jiaming looked at him angrily, "Why didn't you tell me that Lin Hao, that fat man called a bastard to besiege you?"

Lin Liang smiled helplessly, "Now that you know, you should also know that I beat him up pretty badly. I solved the matter, so what's there to say?"

Qin Jiaming is the best friend of the original owner, and the only friend who treats him sincerely.  In the original book, after the death of the original owner, Qin Jiaming inherited the rhythm of the original owner's death in order to avenge him. He almost made a trouble for the Qin family, so his father had no choice, and finally drove him overseas to save the Qin family.

"Do you not want me as a friend anymore?" Qin Jiaming looked at Lin Liang pitifully, with tears faintly shining in his bright black eyes.

Seeing him aggrieved like a little broken-hearted girl, Lin Liang couldn't help but reached out and touched his fluffy hair, "Silly, you're my only friend, wouldn't I be friendless if I threw you away?  Do you think I am such a stupid person?"

Qin Jiaming blushed and smiled, "You know what you know." So he happily started the car and left the Lin family.

Qin Jiaming was actually not feminine at all, and was never ambiguous when it comes to fighting.  When he was in middle school, he was in the school with the original owner that was the school bully.  Compared to the original usher he was like long sunshine that is handsome are more attractive to girls in school than the original owner.

"I don't want to go study  in B University, I want to go to A University to accompany you." Qin Jiaming started his mantra about going to  university.

University A is a prestigious school, and the original master's grades are absolutely unacceptable. The original master was able to be admitted by A University completely because of the cooperative relationship between A University and the Lin's. Many of the research projects of A University that are behind are supported by the Lin's.

And Qin Jiaming didn't have such a good life, although after the college entrance examination, he kept clamoring that he wanted to enter A university with Lin Liang, his academic performance was really impressive, so he could only play with his mouth.

"B University is quite good, you just let your father save a breath! He had a hard time getting connections and spending money to get you in." Lin Liang helplessly advised him.

"I know. But-I don't want to be separated from you." Qin Jiaming said the last few words very quietly.  Lin Liang pretended not to hear. Qin Jiaming and the original owner were too familiar with eachother, the original owner is really tired of being with him every day. So when he came to this world , he was afraid of being seen by him since the friend knows him so much that he might be exposed.

After all, he is not the original owner.  But he didn't except it to turn out like this which was, quite good.

While chatting, the two people followed the waiter of the auction into the VIP room.