Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Not again.

By the time, Mew settles Gulf on the passenger seat; he maneuvers his car in a speed of light. He is desperately calling all the supreme beings he knew for Gulf to be fine or he will never forgive himself.

“Please! Please save him! He’s pregnant!”

Mew has been shouting desperately by the time he enters on the medical establishment. He doesn’t care if he looks like a mad man out in a rampage, nothing matters, just Gulf.

Quickly, a stretcher appears in front of him and the nurses with a doctor assisted him.

“He’s pregnant! Please save him!”

The doctor is quite taken aback with the information received, because the unconscious person is a man. However, upon recovery he immediately checks the patient and tells his staff to contact the OB-gynecologist.

Mew, on the other hand, can only watch the doctor checking on Gulf. He rubs his face with his palms and only then he notices something wet on his face. He is crying, he realized. He is pacing back and forth hoping for Gulf to open his eyes. Fuck, this is his fault!

“The patient seems to faint from fatigue and exhaustion,” the doctor explains. “And base on my observation, he seems to have vomited before passing out. However, I want him to be checked by an OB-gynecologist. To make sure that everything’s fine.”

Mew is losing his mind. Millions of what ifs are running in his head and he is scared beyond saving. True to the doctor’s words, another woman comes to check on Gulf and Mew feels like a spectator of a morbid show. He doesn’t want to see it. He dreads seeing Gulf on that state and he blames himself for it.

When Gulf is transferred to an exclusive room by Mew’s request, he stayed on Gulf’s side all throughout the tests. Mew couldn’t be bothered with whatever the doctor is doing, his eyes are all on Gulf’s, wishing and pleading for the younger to open his eyes.

After an hour of holding Gulf’s hand, the doctor has asked his attention.

“Mr. Jongcheveevat.”

“Please call me, Mew.”

“Mew,” the doctor nods. “Everything is fine for now. I didn’t see a problem. But I want to be frank with you that if this keeps on, this might harm the baby in the process.”

“It seems that Gulf fainted due to exhaustion and stress which is not good for him and the baby. Has he been working?”

“Yes,” Mew confirms. “He insists to keep on with his internship.”

“I see…” the doctor nods consecutively before she explains. “It’s actually not a problem but he shouldn’t be working so much. Aside from that, he’s a little dehydrated and based from my observation, it looks like he has been crying. Do you know about this?”

Mew shakes his head feeling like the dumbest person alive.

“Are you perhaps his boyfriend?”

“Husband.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Is this your first child?

Mew can only nod as he takes a glance at Gulf who is still sleeping.

“Congratulations,” the doctor flashes a formal smile. “But I want you to know few common things about pregnancy which includes morning sickness, cravings, urges, hormonal issues, mood swings and more weird things.”

Seeing Mew’s vacant expression, the doctor decides to continue: “Did he ask you for anything so far regarding some weird things? Or anything you can recall completely unreasonable?”