The Hysterical Skyjack (3)

*peeps in* 

*scans the area and checks whether there are any tomatoes or eggs in anyone's hands*

Hey there! Long time, no see! Please don't kill me for being a ghost for months but I was reallllyyyyy busy with wretched college admissions.... But now I'M BACK!!

Hope you like this update! Tryna get my flow back....

Disclaimer: THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM THE TWO-SHOT WRITTEN BY  Ms_Completelyinsane IN HER BOOK "CRICKET DIARIES" BY THE SAME TITLE!!!!!😌

SO TO READ THIS YOU HAVE TO READ THE FIRST TWO PARTS IN HER BOOK!! 

_______________

If pranking would have been a serious sport, then our Shri Shri Cheekunand bhaiya Maharaj would have absolutely won gold medals in it. Not only Virat, there was an entire army of cracked humans who would have brought laurels in this field.

So, after getting pranked very convincingly by Yuvi, this entire flock of pranksters was at work. "How could we not guess it?", wondered out Rohit loud. 

"He can't get away like this!", said Jaddu, throwing his hands up in the air.

"We have to counterprank!!", Harry said, already thinking about  almost 100 devilish prank ideas in his mind.

"Virat Bhaiyaa, what are you thinking?!", asked Yuzi, as he noticed Virat sitting silently.

"I was thinking of a perfect revenge on Yuvi Paa", said Virat with a sly grin.

"What do we do bossman?", asked Hardik, a little too excited.

"First of all, Jinksy, Bhuvi, Ashley... Please don't ruin the fun", deadpanned Virat, when he noticed the disapproving glances of the three. Jinks, who was going to say something, promptly closed his mouth. The team burst out into laughter.

"okay, Ro you remember how Yuvi paa used to be scared of Mahi Bhai?", Virat said turning towards Rohit.

"Haha of course, Yuvi paa used to be like 'Don't tell Mahi' whenever he did something crazy", said Ro laughing as he remembered the past days.

"Exactly", said Virat, "and till date, he is scared of Mahi bhai"

"So all we need to do is tell everything to Bhai, that's what you are thinking right?", asked Ro, grinning.

"Yeah, and then we can just sit back and watch the live show in front of us", Jaddu, imagining the the whole scenario.

"We are going to Ranchi for the home series from here anyways. Let the fun begin", said Virat, rubbing his hands and grinning evilly.

The kids were very excited as they had never seen their Mahi bhai bickering with his friends. They had only heard the stories from their elder brothers, but now they were going to witness it.

They reached Ranchi, and the whole monkey gang trooped in Mahi bhai's home which was big enough to accommodate everyone. Ziva was buzzing with happiness at the sight of her favorite people in this whole wide world.

They all settled down in the living room of the house, while Ziva skipped her way from her one Chachu to the other, collecting the chocolates and gifts they brought for her. Sakshi just stood there shook her head at the entire circus in front of her.

While Mahi was engaged in some conversation with Ash, Rohit and Virat were nudging each other to start the drama.

'You tell Ro'
'No it was your idea, you tell'