The tweet (Chat)

Another chatfic because apparently you guys loved the previous one..😊
Here it is bhavikasimple, on the present ICT. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------

You know the meaning of 'bored'? Like the actual meaning of 'bored'?

If you know then that was exactly what Yuzi was feeling right now. His lovely wife had gone for a shoot and he was in a sulky Devdas kind of mood, not having anyone to trouble. 

So sighing to himself, he settled down with scrolling through Twitter to kill time, having no other option. He was skimming through his feed when he decided to stalk his Virat Bhaiya's Twitter account. He searched 'Virat Kohli' and clicked on @imVkohli and began scrolling through all the tweets and pictures. 

While scrolling, he went as far as back to the tweets of 2017, the time social media trolls on Virat bhaiya were quite less. The time he used to post things freely. 

He came across a tweet of Virat Bhaiya which he had posted on teacher's day, 5 Sep 2017. It was a picture of Virat Bhaiya sitting in front of a wall on which all the names of the cricketing giants were written, in a head bowed in respect manner.

Yuzi found it very sweet on the contrary to his nature of finding humour in literally everything and he decided to send it in their WhatsApp group, because he wanted to.

.ICT WhatsApp Group.

Yuzi: 

            Look at this guys!! Isn't it cute??😍

Virat: Were you stalking me, Yuz?🤨

Rohit: Look at this guy, Sucking up to everyone!!😒

Harry: 😂😂😂😂😂

Virat: Excuse me Mister! It's called RESPECT if you don't know!
             And moreover this is a 4 year old tweet. Why did you post it here all of a sudden Yuzi?

Yuzi: Because it's so sweet Virat Bhaiya😍

Rohit: Why are you sucking up to Virat, Yuzi??

Jaddu: Yuzi, are you fine? 😨

Kuldeep: What has Yuzi done?? It is very cute, he is correct!!

Harry: And here comes Yuzi's lawyer 🤦‍♂️

Jaddu: No no here comes Virat Bhaiya fanclub's President and CEO😂

Virat: HARRY, JADDU!! DON'T TROUBLE KULIYA!!!  

Harry: Everyone loves Kuliya, NO ONE LOVES ME!!! 😭😭😭😭😭