Trust, Respect! (MahiRat)

The Dhoni family were in sitting in the backyard of their farmhouse, sipping their evening tea. Mahi was entertaining Ziva's crazy antics, while Sakshi was surfing Instagram. 

"Awww so sweet", Sakshi gushed suddenly. Mahi eyed his wife warily, wondering what made her gush so loudly. 

"Mahi look at this! Cheeku is so sweet!!", said Sakshi, excitedly showing him her phone. 

Mahi peeked into the screen to see whatever Sakshi was showing. It was Virat's Instagram story. Apparently, he was having a QnA session, and somebody had asked "Two words that define your bond with Captain Cool??"

And Virat had answered, "Trust, Respect."

But Mahi knew that there was much more meaning behind those two words. Undying faith, endless love and a lifelong support system and many many more such emotions were hidden behind those two small words.

Mahi smiled at that thought. Maybe his and his Cheeku's bond can never be described in words. It's all in their hearts, their souls. If he ever starts writing about their bond, maybe he would end up writing a whole novella, Mahi can guarantee it.

Mahi's trance broke when Sakshi clicked her fingers in front of his face. "Where did you get lost?", she asked.

"Nothing.. I was just thinking that Cheeku, he has come such a long way but he is still the same little immature kiddo in front of me. He never ever changed, not that I want him to", said Mahi, smiling.

Sakshi wholeheartedly agreed to Mahi's words. "Yes Mahi and he will never change in the future", she said confidently.

*******

*******

Meanwhile, on the other side, the squad for the England tour was in quarantine in Mumbai. And a certain Kohli was getting bored.

That was the sole reason he posted the QnA session on his instagram. But, the minute he posted that, his little girl woke up from her long slumber.

Virat smacked his forehead with his phone. Now he couldn't even take that story down. People stalking him like hawks, already saw it. He decided to come back to that later and rushed off to his daughter.

After 7 hours, he finally got free. Vami had fallen asleep again and he had finished his workout and stuff. He made himself some green tea and sat on the couch, with his phone in his hand.

He opened it to see literally 500K+ questions on his Instagram. The fans had asked all sorts of questions, about anything and everything. Virat skimmed through some of the questions picking up a few and answering them.

And there was one question that caught his eyes. A question about his bond with Mahi bhai.

How the hell will I answer in two words?! I need minimum 200 words, thought Virat.