His Rishu (Virat - Rishabh)

Requested by Khushi2334. Here goes a Virat-Rishabh OS. Sorry for being so awfully late....

I have taken a little idea and a few dialogues from AshuICT's book, but I've already asked her, so no one imposes copyright violations on me!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

I know my Rishu will make us proud.

Rishabh could hear Virat Bhaiya's words ringing in his ears very clearly and all he wanted to do at that moment was to jump on his Virat Bhaiya, hug the life out of him and scream, "I DID IT, BHAIYA".

But had to decide against it as Virat Bhaiya was not present there, He was sure Virat Bhaiya was watching the match, along with their darling angel by his side. And he was sure he will call his Virat Bhaiya once he will be free.

After the crazy celebrations for hours were over, and everyone retired to there rooms for some good night's sleep, as they were exhausted due to all the madness, Rishabh was laying down on his bed and scrolling through all the congratulatory messages from all over the world.

He replied some, liked some of them and then came across some posts. Some posts which where mocking his Virat Bhaiya.

"Virat Kohli should concentrate on being the best batsman ever, his captaincy is over"

"Remove Kohli from captaincy. Kohli concentrating more on family matters rather than on team India."

"Kohli should not be captain any form. Virat Kohli should remain as Sachin, concentrate on being the run scorer now"

And Rishabh's blood started to boil reading those. But he couldn't help but laugh at those comments too. Just look at Virat Bhaiya's aura, he thought, with a smirk. Even the haters want him to perform well, they also want him to be the best batsman ever. They are even going as far as wanting him to be like Sachin Sir. Hah, bloody hypocrites, thought Rishabh scrunching his nose in disgust.

What do these people know about cricket that they are commenting on Virat Bhaiya and his leadership. He was the one who brought the team to number 1 position. He was the one who groomed the players who are winning the matches now. The dangerous fast bowling department has been strengthened under Virat Bhaiya.

Virat Bhaiya was the one who backed him when he couldn't perform, lashed out at all the critics and kept him happy and positive.

He stills remembers the time when everyone was criticising him for being under-fire ever since he had taken the position of wicket-keeper in place of Mahi bhai. Everyone was pointing him out and in one press conference Virat bhaiya shut up the mouths of those people for some time, calling him a match winner.

Rishabh also recalled how Virat Bhaiya had boosted him up after he had a bad IPL season. Well Shreyas also had a large part to play in this because it was Shreyas who informed Virat Bhaiya about him being all down and sad. 

Flashback.

Rishabh was sitting in his hotel room in Dubai, thinking about his recent performances. Even the win in the semi final didn't manage to lift his mood. 

2, 3, 8, 24. 

These were his last four scores.

He was in very deep thoughts when some door breaking knocks and weird shrieks from his captain made him jump out of his skin. He stood up and opened the door for Shreyas. 

Shreyas took one look at Rishu's crestfallen face and immediately knew that something was wrong.

"What's wrong Rish?", asked a concerned Shreyas. Isn't he supposed to be happy that they won the semi final, thought Shreyas sceptically.