PART 10: HIGH RISK. HIGH REWARD

Hey guys welcome back to the story and as I promised that the story is going to now pick up pace, so here it is.

PERVIOUSLY- we saw shigaraki break into UA and we also saw the attack on the usj and how izuku handled it. And in the end we saw how someone blew up the police convoy and freed shigaraki and kurogiri. And had left a recording for all might.

Now onto the story.

Everything was going fine in the world, everything was as usual until suddenly every single screen on the planet turned black and after a few seconds later a man whose head was disfigured and he was using a breathing machine to help himself breathe. He then started speaking "hello people of earth, I am the villains all for one, you might be wondering who that is, well my existence has been kept a secret by the world leaders. My quirk allows me to steal and give quirks to others and the injury you see on my face was given to me by the no.1 hero of Japan all might when I fought him 6 years ago, but he also didn't leave the fight unharmed, I destroyed half of his stomach and respiratory systems that put a limit on him on how long he can do hero work and as of now he can only do hero work for 2 and a half hour before becoming unable to do anything. But this is not about his injury this is about his quirk. His quirk which has been a mystery for so long will now be brought to light.
His quirk isn't actually his it belonged to my younger brother, you see my brother had a quirk which allowed him to pass his quirk down to others but we didn't know that and I out of pity gave him a stockpiling quirk. Now when the two quirks combined they created the quirk ONE FOR ALL. Which my brother used to oppose me but I killed him and after that the quirk was passed on to 6 more people before it was given to all might. Yes all might was given this quirk. He doesn't have a quirk of his own because he was born quirkless. And now he has passed down his Quirk to his son izuku yagi." And just then the screen goes back to normal. Every person that saw the footage was shocked. And the heroes and world leader were in a state of panic because such a big secret of both AFO and OFA being made public would cause wide range panic.

Meanwhile in UA.

Nezu was sitting in his chair while all the teachers were sitting there thinking on what to do until midnight spoke up saying "I think we should cancel the sports festival and move the kids to a remote location, like idk the wild wild pussycats camp it is in the middle of know where and we can keep the kids safe there and even if we get attacked there won't be any civilian casualties." Nezu while still sipping his tea says "yes move all the hero course students there and I will also bring some pro heroes. We move the day after tomorrow".

Meanwhile outside the yagi household.
Many reporters were swarmed to ask all might questions, but all might did not want to go out and face the public. Meanwhile izuku was just sitting there. Looking at his phone and only seeing his friends texts asking if the news was true. but he didn't reply to anyone until he read momo's message saying "izuku, are you okay please tell me, i am worried about you" this made izuku reply to her saying "i am fine just stressed, btw you got the news from the teachers that we will be going to a camp somewhere" momo replied saying "yea, I got the news. i hope this things passes quickly." izuku smiled at this and replied "me too, btw it is true" momo then replied back saying "just so were on the same page you mean the news about OFA is true." izuku just replied back with a "yes".

TIMESKIP: TO THE DAY WHEN THEY LEAVE FOR THE CAMP.

izuku was sitting in the bus with the stares of everyone on him, but he just looked at them and said "what" kirishima then spoke saying "you could've replied to us, we were worried about you" izuku just sighed and with a tired look said "i am sorry, i was just tired mentally with everything and worried that someone might come after my father. he's been working non-stop to try and find all for one but to no success" iida then put a hand on izuku's shoulder and said "were here for you yagi" todoroki then stood up and said "yes we are with you no matter what" izuku just smiled and said "thanks" meanwhile izumi was just sleeping on todoroki's shoulder who's her boyfriend. izuku just smiled and said "todoroki please keep her safe, she is like a child so please" todoroki just looked at izuku and saw fear in his eyes and said "i will do my best but i can't promise anything." izuku just said "and that is enough for me".