PART 3: AWAKENING

Last time we left off with izuku practicing his powers a bit and learning a bit about the source of his ability and also saw a onyx haired girl which grabbed his attention more than anything after that we saw a injured man ordering someone to attack izuku

Now in the story

"so I just have to kill this izuku yagi, sir" asked the unknown assassin the other man replies "just call me 'ALL FOR ONE' and yes you just have to kill him right now he can only use a little amount of his powers so if you make him overuse his powers he will definitely loose"

"I see" said the other person the he walked in front saying "I hero killer: stain will deliver his head to you by tomorrow" then the figure just disappeared

Btw I am going to call All for one just AFO.

AFO just sighed and said "now no one will stand in my way"

We now go over to izuku who was sleeping and in his dream he saw that girl and he was not doing anything dirty he was just sitting in front of her and they were smiling towards one another and doing nothing else but suddenly he was awoken by hitting the floor he looked over to see his sister who had just pulled him off the bed saying "it's 2pm how long you gonna sleep"

I then stood up and walked out saying "I am going out for a walk izumi I will be back tomorrow or something I am going to be walking around town and I will out tonight okay"

Izumi just sighed and said "oni-chan please be careful"

Izuku replied saying "I will"

Then he walked out of the house and went to the beach and used full cowl at 20% and started cleaning the beach and then after a few hours he saw the time and the watch showed the time being 9:30 pm he then said "wow I cleaned entire beach in just 7 and a half hour thank god I had trained before otherwise I would've had wasted the entire 10 months on this and then would've broken myself with this quirk"

Then he starts walking home thinking about that girl, he was daydreaming until he saw a onyx haired girl with her hair styled in a black ponytail in a book store he thought 'the universe brought me to her'. He wanted to approach her but thought he would look like a creep but he didn't walk away he saw her go to a limo and he also walked near it to the point he heard the driver say "miss yaoyarozu, is that all" the girl replied saying "yes simon that is all I wanted to buy and how many times have I told you to call me momo"

Izuku got what he needed a name to look for her he then went back and walked to his secret spot with a smile on his face.

But unbeknownst to him a certain anti-hero was watching the entire scene and thought 'he looks interested in that girl I can use her to my adavantage' stain smirked at this thought and went off he had a plan which he was going to execute in a few minutes.

About 25 minutes later

Izuku was walking to his usual loner spot near the outskirts of the city and by the forest he walked until he heard a voice coming from an alleyway the person said "she has a nice body doesn't she"

This made izuku run in the alleyway to find 3 people standing over a terrified girl he looked over at the girl and saw the same girl he was always thinking about since yesterday he ran at a man saying "hey you dipshit" he said this as he punched the first person knocking him out, seeing this the 2nd person tried hitting izuku with his quirk which made his arms into hammers but izuku used his infinity to stop the attack and punched the man normally and the kneed him in the face breaking the nose, suddenly the 3rd man lifted a pipe and heated it up trying to hit izuku, izuku however used infinity to stop the attack izuku was getting heavy headed by using it too much he thought 'his quirk allows him to heat up objects he touches not good'