PART 5: THE SICKNESS INSIDE

Last chapter we left off with izuku coming back home from the hospital and getting ready for his training he was also excited but something was off about him that only his family noticed.

On to the chapter

Izuku was sleeping in his and his sisters shared room he was sleeping peacefully but someone couldn't handle seeing the other in such peace so she decided to pour some water on him but it just floated above him being an infinite distance away from him, she then decided to play black mail, she went near his ear and whispered "if you don't wake up and train me. I will tell dad and mom that you were doing lewd stuff to a picture of me" again she got no reply so she stood up and opened his eyes to see that he was using his quirk in his sleep.

She then thinks 'oh god he couldn't even hear what I said, this idiot' she then walks out and grabs breakfast and sits with her parents and says "okay so are we just gonna ignore that izuku completely changed personality in the span of a day" inko speaks up saying "I know he used to stutter while talking but since he awoke his quirk he has been different". All might then interjects her saying "no, he was like this a few hours ago before awakening his quirk so my best guess is he has different personality which were created from the rejection from the society and us as well" inko and izumi just looks at all might thinking 'he is right'. Then all might speaks again saying "okay so to help him I we need to know what happened to him at school with bakugo". Izumi then trembles in fear and gulps before speaking up by saying "well--- I was jealous of izuku hearing he had such a powerful quirk and was getting dad's entire attention, so after bakugo learned about it he was angry and said 'he is useless he has a strong quirk and can't even use it maybe I'll just call him deku it means useless' after that bakugo and I started to bully him and the day the sludge villain attack happened bakugo told izuku to... k *snif* ii *snif* i-l, he told izuku to kill himself, that was the moment I realized my mistake and was angry at bakugo so when we were talking he angrily kicked a bottle releasing the villain" all might and inko were beyond furious at their daughter and bakugo. All might stood up and said "I am going to UA to inform the principal about this so bakugo doesn't go there" he started walking but stopped as someone said "no, need dad let him come I will deal with him myself and put him in his place" it was izuku who was walking down the stairs and with his green eye with a tint of blue in them. All might stops and says "izuku your eyes they reverted back what happened" izuku then answers by saying well I turned off my quirk for the most part but left a part of it on that's why my eyes have a tint of blue in them. So if someone were to attack me I would be safe and can then strike back. And btw let bakugo be, please for me" all might was about to say something but inko stopped him and said "honey let's trust izuku" all might simply nods and then sits back down. Izumi then chimes in and says "okay, so brother now take me to training".

Izuku just sighs and says "fine let's go the quicker the better" they were going to the door but heard a knock on it. Izuku opened the door to find momo on the other side of the door. Izuku speaks up saying "hey yaoyarozu what are you doing here" momo just replies by saying "well you're the one who asked me if I wanted to train with you" izuku chuckles and says "did I say that" momo replies with a face that read 'really' and said "yes, you asked me out...and not in that way you asked me out if I wanted to train for UA with you"

Izuku just sighed and said "let' just go" they then leave and head to degobah municipal beach in momo's limo they were talking casually and learned about eachother. izumi and momo became quick friends and momo spoke saying "I never had any friends as people just treated me as some sort of queen or an object and I couldn't even speak back because of my families image I had to put up a fake smile but I am so happy that you two are my first friends" this made izuku relate to momo.

Once they arrived the limo left and the three of them were now walking towards the stairs and the moment they reached the steps they saw a blonde teen running laps in the sand and the blonde also noticed them and quickly came to a halt and stared at them this made izuku gulp and take a few steps back in fear and then falls back as the blonde had started running towards them with explosions in his hand at the bottom of the steps he faced his palms downwards and released an explosion to launch himself up and landed near izuku while cracking his fists he says "so deku decided to use a beach which I cleaned for training huh" izuku was just afraid like something had just snapped a gear in his head bakugo grabbed izuku's collar and was about to hit him but his hand was being crushed by izumi he then turned around to izumi and said "what the hell izumi" izumi just started applying more pressure causing bakugo to drop izuku.