PART 11: PREDICTMENT.

Hey guys welcome back to another chapter, I hope you will like the chapter this will be the 3rd last chapter of this series so fingers crossed.

PERVIOUSLY-
All for one had leaked the information about OFA, which had lead nezu to move the hero course students to a camp which was later attacked by AFO and the villains. Meanwhile izuku was on his way to save kora from a villain and the heroes were getting ready to fight shigaraki and the others while without their quirks and we also saw that AFO's real name was Kakashi and he was being controlled by his quirk.

NOW ONTO THE STORY.

Izuku was rushing towards kota's location and thinking 'i hope everyone will be okay just wait for me I will save kota and come back'

Meanwhile on the battlefield endeavour had started the charge against the villains and he said "I will go after dabi, anyone with quirk and who can fight hand to hand go after shigaraki." As he jumped at dabi and as dabi shot his fire endeavor dodged it and punched dabi in the gut and hit him to a tree then he rushed after dabi and held him by the throat and started beating him up and he was about to knock him out but he was stabbed in the back by toga who was laughing, endeavor soon reached to his back with his left hand and lifted toga and slammed her in the ground and the force of the slam was enough to break her hand and suddenly endeavor was hit with fire and he looked to the side to see dabi standing up saying "this is the first time you beat me up dad, you were always so loving and caring" endeavor then stood up with wide eyes and said "touya" dabi then shouted "yes it's your beloved son who was presumed dead" endeavor then spoke saying "but if you were alive why didn't you come back to us, why" dabi then said "why well I wanted to be a hero but you always said, that I wasn't strong enough, so I trained and one day I burnt the forest down and I escaped then I thought I'd be better off without you, and after some time I became a villain" endeavor then looked down at his son and said "when I said you weren't strong enough I meant your body couldn't handle the heat it didn't mean yout fire was weak, heck it was stronger than mine, come back son, it doesn't have to end this way" dabi then looked down "this was the moment he wanted all along to hear what his father actually meant by what he said that day. He then saw spinner about to hit endeavor in the back. And endeavor also heard him coming and turned back to stop him but spinner was hit by a wall of fire and knocked out endeavor then looked at touya who said "alright, I will come along, but I would still have to do time in prison right" endeavor looked at him and said "more or less, I could get you a bail for public service, but right now we need to protect the students" touya then said "fine, listen stay away from that bird masked villain he has a quirk that allows him to change the shape of things he can pop you like a baloon then bring you back" endeavor then said "noted, goodluck" dabi then said "you too and both went their way to fight".

On the other side of the fight bakugo hit a normal villain and then he saw a man with a bird mask creating spikes from the ground and bakugo decided to fight him and ran at him endeavor saw him run and yelled "bakugo stop" he was about to run to stop him but magne blocked his path and bakugo ignored the warning and ran at overhaul and punched him, this angered overhaul and he tried to repetidlly hit bakugo, but was unable to and just as bakugo smirked and jumped back to dodge an attack but he didn't knew that there was a tree behind him and he hit it and was within overhauls reach who grabbed on of bakugo's arms and blew it off. And bakugo fell down there and was knocked out.

Overhaul then called kurogiri and said "take him" izumi who was in a gun fight with mustard saw this and yelled "they got bakugo" seeing this shoto fired his fire at overhaul and managed to hit him in the face knocking him out but it wasn't enough as kurogiri teleported bakugo away. And the heroes were turning the tide with dabi's help and almost won, when only shigaraki and kurogiri were left, the both of them tried to run away, but shigaraki was captured by aizawa and meanwhile kurogiri was shot in his collar breaking it and releasing a man from the mist.