PART 9: THE DEATH BATTLE

HEY GUYS THE VIDEO LINK ABOVE IS A VIDEO I LIKED A LOT SO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL MIGHT VS GUY SENSEI.

I RECENTRLY UPOLADED A ORIGINAL STORY CALLED "CALL OF DUTY" SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT IT WOULD BE GREATELY APRICIATED. NOW

PERVOUSLY ON LIMITLESS IZUKU- WE SAW HOW SHOTO WAS GOING TO CONFESS TO IZUMI AND HOW ALL MIGHT AND INKO REVEALED THAT THEY HAD TWO KIDS.(WELL BECAUSE IT IS SAFE NOW AS IZUKU NOW HAS A QUIRK AND THEY BOTH ARE IN UA SO THEY WILL NOT BE IN DANGER) 

THE DAY TRANSPIRE FOR THE HEROICS CLASS AND WE ALSO SAW THE BATTLE AND DISCUSSION BETWEEN BAKUGO AND IZUKU AND IN THE END HOW SHIGARAKI WAS PLANNING ON BREAKING INTO UA.

NOW ONTO THE STORY.

It was time when the heroics classes had ended and izumi was waiting outside of the school for todoroki to arrive. as she was waiting she saw everyone leave and once she was there alone todoroki came out and said "hi" izumi replied by saying "hello" at that exact moment todoroki said "listen, i am not good with people and i am quite shy and nervous around people that is why i waited for everyone to leave, so please don't get the wrong idea" izumi then said "ohh, so how were you so confident in class" todoroki replied by saying "well i had been gathering the courage to speak to you for a really long time, you might not know this but we met at a hero convention. when we were 8, and i have liked you since then so will you please go out with me" he said with a tomato face and one more thing he doesn't have a scar he looks normal. 

izumi was looking at him with her mouth open and this look on her face.

and she said "i am sorry todoroki, but we can start as friends and maybe grow into something more how about that" todoroki was at first sad but when he heard 'start as friends' he gained hope and said "yes please" with that izumi smiled and said "...

and she said "i am sorry todoroki, but we can start as friends and maybe grow into something more how about that" todoroki was at first sad but when he heard 'start as friends' he gained hope and said "yes please" with that izumi smiled and said "well i guess i will see you later, btw here is my number" she handed shoto the paper and winked at him while walking away.

TIMESKIP: THE NEXT DAY.

OKAY I AM SKIPPING THE ENTIRE WHO BECAME PRESIDENT OF THE CLASS AND THE LUNCH SCENE INSTEAD I WILL FOCUS ON SHIGARAKI. AND IN THE END WILL TELL HOW IZUKU SOLVED THE CROWD.

Shiagaraki was standing at the gates of UA thinking 'i have to be fast otherwise i might get caught.' with that he quickly decayed the gate without anyone noticing and entered the UA compound triggering the alarm. so he had to move quickly. he then rushed around the UA building avoiding camera's he made his way to the archives and took a picture of the files in which the information about the off campus class maned by all might. seeing it he smiles and calls someone saying "got it get me out of here" and soon he was taken away by a black mist. just as midnight came running there to check if anything was out of place and she found nothing and reported back to nezu saying "the archives are secure."

NOW THIS IS WHAT IZUKU DID DURING THE ALARM.

they were eating with izuku and momo feeding one another and when the alarm happened the same things as canon happened and shit went down. so in the end izuku decided to trap everyone by creating energy chains and yelled "everyone calm the fuck down it is the media."