Unexpected Visitors

Melanie's POV

Omg, omg, omg. The vamps are here! In the orphanage. They are sure to pick me. I mean who wouldn't wanna pick me I'm just too awesome and irresistible! Call me cocky or whatever, however, I'm just speaking the truth.  I start singing Move My Way quite loud. This ought to get them to notice me. 

They look over at me and Brad whispers something to James and they pass it on. This is looking good!

Brad's POV

We walked into the orphanage. I looked around... We knew what we were looking for. A girl who is a 12 or 13 year old. She likes singing and she is not bossy or picky. And not cocky either. Humble. 

We walk around the orphanage and a tall girl starts singing really loud. 

"What is going on with her singing? Is that her normal voice is she winding me up? Her voice is so squeaky!" I say to James.

"I know right. Plus she looks like the cocky type."

We nod, trying to divert our eyes away from that girl. 

Tristan's POV

I look around and see a girl. Ear phones in. Listening to a song that I recognise. Hmm. Oh yeah it is 'Wild Heart'. I played the drums well. Wow, I sounded so egotistical then. But then again, I deserve some praise once in a while. 

She started singing the chorus. Dang, she sings well!

"Tonight we'll dance.

Ill be yours and you'll be mine.

We wont look back take my hand and we will shine."

She was actually really good! I liked her.

"Hey Brad! What about her." I pointed to the girl.

Slowly I walked over to her.

"Hi I'm...-" I begin.

"Tristan Evans. Your like my favourite drummer ever! What are you doing here?" She asked excitedly.

"We are here to adopt someone and we were thinking of you. Your a good singer. You love our music. Also you are I think the age we are looking for. Except..."

She nodded wanting me to carry on.

"We don't know your name!" I laugh.

"I'm Anna." She smiled brightly.

"That's a pretty name." I link her arm with mine and we skip to the room where we have to sign some papers.

Anna's POV

Omg. The Vamps want to adopt me! Finally something good is happening to me! But what if they don't like me? What if they get bored of me and send me back? What if?

I'm thinking too much. I should see what happens. I just hope they don't send me back to this place.

*********************

*whistles* Oh hey there! I was wondering...DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT IT IS TO EDIT SOMETHING!