57. Start in Italy

Start from the beginning

His jaw clenched, his lips parting as he grew hard in her hand. "Christ, what're you doing to me?"

"Clearly something," she smirked, pulling his sweatpants down to allow herself to see her hand as it made its way into his boxers. She saw the outline of his hard cock, and she felt herself grow wet.

"What're you gonna do about it?" He asked, looking down at her hands as well. He cupped her cheek, tilting her head up to meet his eyes. "Tell me what you're gonna do, Delilah."

Her hand wrapped around his shaft, feeling him grow harder and harder the longer she held him. "I'm gonna get on my knees, then pull your boxers down—"

"Mhm. . ."

"Then I'm gonna take your cock into my mouth, and let you fuck my throat until you finish inside it."

"Damn right you are, go ahead and get started for me," George wrapped his hands through her hair, creating a ponytail with the hair tie he always kept around his wrist, for her.

"Won't you kiss me first?" She batted her eyelashes at him, licking her lips.

He watched her lips, the new saliva on them glistening, and he just couldn't resist. He wrapped his hand around hers to guide her at a rough pace on his cock as he shoved his tongue down her throat, groaning coarsely as she sucked on it.

He bit her bottom lip as he pulled away, hearing her breathing heavily as he watched her lip pop back into place. He moved his free hand from her neck to her shoulder, and he forced her down onto her knees.

"You look so pretty like this," he complimented, pulling his boxers down. "At my mercy."

He grabbed her chin, muttering "open" before placing his tip into her mouth. The sound that left his mouth made Delilah squeeze her legs together, and she took him in deeper.

"Don't worry, darling, I'll please you once you're done," he explained, his eyes meeting hers. "You can sit on my face while you have a snack."

Her heart flipped. She'd actually never sat on his face before, it had never occurred to her that he would be comfortable trying it out. But hearing him suggest it. . . Boy, was she surely wet now.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He laughed, brushing her baby hairs out of her face as she licked across the underside of his cock. "Georgies little slut, liking anything he suggests. That sounds about right."

She whimpered as he thrusted his hips a bit harder, stinging the back of her throat. He grunted as he used her head to support himself, letting her take a few breaths as she sucked on his tip.

"I've needed you ever since I saw you in that dress," he groaned, pushing her head further onto him. He looked down at her, "I can't ever get used to the way your lips look around me. And how it feels so good."

He tilted his head back in a loose moan, his hands gripping her shoulders as his tip hit the back of her throat. The small sound of her whimpering and the tightness of her hand, told him it hurt her, so pulled her head off of him.

"What—" she tried to talk, her voice raspy, but George cut her off.

"I'm close, princess, just a bit longer, okay?" He wiped her lip, "I know it hurts, but you can do it."