7. The Weasleys

•••

Delilah woke up on April first to the sound of a door swinging open and shouting.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEASLEYS!"

Delilah bolted awake, George doing the same, and she automatically pulled the sheets further up her chest.

"Who's that?" Delilah asked, curling closer to George's side.

George's eyes went wide, "That's—"

"What the hell is this?" Their voice was heard coming closer to the door. "Fred? George?"

Before either George or Delilah could say anything, George's bedroom door swung open, and in the doorway stood a fairly short man.

He had long, black dreadlocks, his skin was dark, he had brown eyes, and pink lips. He wore a blue and white polka dotted shirt, with tan trousers and plain black sneakers.

But, in his hand, was Delilahs red bra.

"Lee!" George hissed, using the thin white sheet to cover Delilah more.

Lee's mouth pulled up into a smirk, "Well, well, well. . . What do we have here?"

"Jordan, get out," George glared at him, and Delilah buried her red face into the sheet.

"Hello miss," Lee said, bowing slightly, "I'm Lee Jordan, George and Fred's best friend, who might you be?"

"I'm D-Delilah," she smiled shyly, pulling the sheet down slightly to reveal her blushing face.

"Would this happen to be your bra?" Lee asked cheekily, making George bury his face with his hands.

"Yes, Jordan, it is," George said, holding his hand out, "Give it here."

Lee tossed it to him, "Do you want the other clothes from the sitting room, too?" He asked with a smirk, leaning against the doorframe. "Or should I leave that to you? Where's Fred? Is he home? Oh— happy birthday, by the way. Have any waffles?"

"Lee, get the fuck out," George raised his voice slightly, "Go wait in the kitchen!"

Lee raised his hands in defeat, "Alright, alright. . ."

He winked subtly before closing the door and disappearing from view.

"Well. . . He seems nice," Delilah chuckled, turning her head to face George.

He smiled at her, "He's annoying, I wouldn't say anything just yet."

He kissed her lips lightly before crawling out of the bed, slipping his boxers on as he went towards his closet.

"Georgie?" Delilah whispered, pulling the sheet around her as she followed him, her legs shaking slightly.

There was a dominant pain in her cervix area, and her legs shook with every step. It was normal the morning after sex for her, so she was used to it by now.

"Mm?" He hummed, his eyes looking over the many hanging shirts, sweatshirts, and pants in his closet.

"My bag's in the kitchen. . ."

George turned to look at her, his eyes scanning her sheet covered body, and he smirked.

"Would you like me to get it?" He asked, pulling her into his side as he pulled down a pair of tan trousers.

"Could you?"

"Yes, of course," he kissed her forehead before pulling on his pants. "I'll be right back."

Delilah sat back down on the edge of his bed, staring into his open closet, an idea popping into her mind.

George walked down the short hallway towards his sitting room, quickly gathering his shirt, and her shirt and underwear before going to the kitchen.