57. Start in Italy

•••

The place was beautiful.

As George looked around with amazement, Delilah flew their bags into the master bedroom that they would be staying in.

He had never seen something so classy and neat. From the hardwood floors to the sliding back door that led out to the sea, he was astonished. The kitchen was cleanly put together, the small dining table beside the window was spotless, and the couch in the living room with dust free.

He was expecting a cabin. With bear pictures and moose heads on the walls, a large, old fashioned fireplace and woods all around them. The smell of fire and wood drifting through every corridor, a deer themed bathroom, dark tones like reds and browns.

But the exact opposite was what he got.

Cream colors, pictures of fruits and gardens, green and orange off-tones, a balcony in the living room, marble countertops, and plants in every corner. A drink fridge, a mini bar, a kitchen island with stools, a bathroom with a mini chandelier, a master bedroom with a wooden bed frame and a balcony to look at the sea.

That was what he got. He should've expected a place in Italy to be like this, though. That was on him.

Delilah looked out the window of the living room as George continued to look around and eventually, he made his way upstairs. Delilah stared out into the blue water, the high cliffs her and Athena had jumped off many times, and the dock with the fancy boat she'd been on so many times.

She couldn't help but relish in this feeling. The feeling of pure bliss and relaxation. She was excited, nonetheless, but her main feeling was the feeling of joy and pleasure.

She twisted her wedding band, hearing a noise from the second floor. She began turning, just in time to see George come sprinting down the main staircase. A large grin was plastered on his face, and he looked excitedly over at Delilah.

"There's a roof access, so we can watch the stars," he rambled, "a-and a jacuzzi bathtub, like ours. And the bed is so comfortable, Delilah, we should go try it out— like now."

Del bit her lip to hide her laugh, "Oh? I didn't realize the plane ride tired you out so much, I don't mind taking a nap."

George's grin faltered. "No, princess, you've got me all wrong. A nap is not on our schedule today—"

"I didn't know we had one—"

"Love, I'm not done talking. I don't want to test the bed, by taking a nap. See, a bed isn't just for sleeping, but for more exotic things. You and I, we've got many exotic things to try. So let's go, now."

Delilahs laugh finally escaped her lips, and she walked over to George. The sun poured in through the many windows, creating a golden look all throughout the house, and it truly felt like a movie. He looked absolutely breathtaking as he stared down at her, and she cheekily smiled at him.

She placed her hands on his chest, dragging them down until she got to the hem of his long sleeved shirt. She pushed it up, her skin now touching his as she spoke, "This lighting is perfect for you."

George looked down at her hands, his dominant aura desperately trying to stay in charge. She pulled his shirt off of him, kissing his chest lightly as she moved her hands down to his navy blue sweatpants.

She untied the string around his waist, making his breath hitch as she put her hands into them. "You're so pretty," she whispered, rubbing her palm across his boxers. "My pretty boy. . ."

game night | g. weasleyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara