16. For the Day

THANK YOU FOR 13 THOUSAND READS!!!
HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER A DAY EARLY!!!
*DOM GEORGE*

•••

The two had spent the following day moving Delilah into George's flat. Of course, Delilahs family was upset she was leaving but she was 22 after all. And she would always have her room back at the Estate. By the end of the weekend, she was fully moved in.

Delilah had informed Kingsley that she would be absent from work for the day on Monday, and he understood completely. She had him send her the paperwork for the day, and she stashed them in George's office so she could get a few done during the day, and the rest around dinner.

George had informed her of the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes dress code, but Delilah was convinced he was fibbing in some places.

"Yes, the skirt is the dress code," George stated, handing her the lavender skirt he had bought her.

He had gone to Madam Malkins, buying the shops colors in skirts, blouses, vests, and ties just for her.

She looked at it skeptically before looking over him, "I don't see you in a skirt."

George sighed, running a hand through his hair before looking down at her, "Please just wear it."

She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked between his eyes, but when she realized his true intentions, she gasped.

"You horny little fucker. . ." Delilah whispered, her mouth slacked open as she looked down at the skirt again.

George bit his lip, taking a step back to watch as she slipped the skirt through her legs. She now stood with only the skirt and her bra on, staring up at George with a smirk.

"Why're you like this?" She asked softly, shaking her head disappointedly.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, sitting down on the bed so she could stand between his legs. "Don't deny the fact that you love it," he whispered, kissing her collarbones gently.

She closed her eyes as she let out a relaxed sigh, running her fingers through his hair. "Sometimes," she giggled as George gripped her ass.

"Mm you're so sexy in this little thing," George whispered, looking up at her as she placed her hands on his shoulders. "If I didn't own a children's shop, I'd let you wear just this, no shirt."

"You'd let me?" Delilah asked indignantly, stepping back slightly as she took her hands away from him.

George's dominant aura turned to flustered and taken aback, "No, I-I didn't— I mean, i-if you wanted to, you could—"

She chuckled at him softly, "I'm only teasing." She kissed his lips before walking over to his desk chair where her shirt was laid across.

She placed the sleeves through her arms and buttoned up the front. She grabbed the tie as she looked behind her to see George tying his shoe.

She bit her lip, smirking at her own thoughts. "Georgie?" She turned around, fiddling with the tie.

He looked up at her as he finished tying his laces, he smiled as he stood up, "What's up?"

She stepped towards him slowly, "Could you tie this for me?"

She held out her tie, and he nodded, "Yeah, love, of course—"

She 'accidentally' dropped the tie when he went to grab it, "Oh sorry, let me just—"

She slowly bent down, smirking at the ground as she braced a hand on George's thigh and picked up the tie.