Chapter 1

"We need to meet up, we can't just sit around and pretend like nothing ever happened." Daisy urged the group. "We don't know everything about the situation. I mean these are Magic stones we're talking about."

"It's not magic, It's science. They're gone, and there's nothin' we can do about it." Fitz was tired of the teams suggestions. He touched the side of his head and unhooked the framework technology they had been meeting through.

"What about the rest of us? I agree with Daisy. We can't just give up on them. They're friends." Piper said.

"They're more than friends." yo-yo said softly. 

"They're family." Daisy agreed.

"Where should we meet?" May looked around the circle, waiting for a suggestion.

"What about the lighthouse?" Coulson proposed. They had used it for many other confusing missions.

Daisy nodded and disconnected herself from the framework. The moment she had gotten back from Kora's now empty home, she had connected herself to the room, hoping her old friends would do the same. In there confusion many had. But not Mac, not Jemma, not Kora, and not Sousa. 

Before Daisy went to the lighthouse, she wanted to talk to Fitz. He didn't know the meeting place, and even if he didn't think they could do anything for those who'd been snapped, he should at least know where they were if he changed his mind.

When Daisy arrived at Fitz's doorstep she paused for a minute at the door. What was she going to say? She'd figure that out once Fitz answered. Assuming he answered. She reached up her hand and knocked on the door.  "Fitz? Fitz are you there?" The door slowly swung open.

"I thought I told you-" Daisy ran forward and gave Fitz a hug, and after a moment, Fitz hugged her back. 

Pulling away, Daisy wiped a tear from her eye. "Well it's been a while."

"What do you want?" Fitz asked, "'cause I don't have all day."

"I was just going to let you know that the teams meeting up at the lighthouse when you want to come."

"Thanks for the update, but I'm not coming." Fitz said "There's no way to get them back."

"You're really going to give up that easily?" Daisy asked. "After everything you and Simmons have been through? You pulled Jemma through space and time through magic rocks. You got each other out of the bottom of the ocean. You died. And she searched the galaxy to find you. And she did. And now you have to find a way to bring your family back together."

"Honestly, Daisy, how many times do I have to tell you. They're not magic rocks, it's science." Fitz said with a small smile tugging at his lips. "Alright. I'll come and say hullo to the team, but I still don't think we can bring them back."