◘ Enchanting grom fright

En başından başla

She rests her head on mine, her shoulders stiff unable to relax "ah a severed hand. Perfect response!" King says as luz grabbed the same pillow I used and stuffed it on her face, groaning.

"What am I supposed to say!" Her voice murmurs on the pillow as she then stood up "hey mom! We're not in camp actually! Me and n/n are in the demon realm learning to be a witch! Also did you know demons and magic are real!?"

"King of you were born in our country you'll know the feeling." I said looking terrified of flashbacks on what mother's would to to punish their kids.

"She, will end me." Luz crouches down "nah, she'd be freaked out by our world anyway. So actually by keeping the truth from her your doing her a favor!" King said lighting up Luz's mood.

"Wow the demon at out shoulders makes a good point for once" I said "hey! I always spat the facts! Always trust a shoulder demon" king took Luz's phone again to watch some more videos.

The door suddenly opens with Hooty saying "Hoot hoot kiddos! Time to fill up those darling little head of yours with-.." he starts to choke down our books down from his mouth "-.. mm-hmm delicious knowledge!"

Gus and willow peeks through the door with uneasy faces "please hurry.." gus whispered loudly "the more I look at him the more uncomfortable I get" willow says.

"Hoot hoot!"

"Right" I stood up, grabbing my phone and gave king good by kisses "don't spend all day watching Mew-tube okay?" Luz says before kissing kings head as she took my arm and we began walking towards the door.

"I forge my own path!" King yells moving his tiny little arms.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Something was different in Hexside today, there were abomination balloons and a lot more decorations.. and most importantly.. students being all lovey dovey?

"Willow, mind telling us this event were having today?" I asked as we walked out of the hall "it is different.. did everyone get a haircut?" Luz asks with her cute dumb position.

"Oh yeah! I forgot you've both never been here since for the social event of the season" willow says with enthusiasm in her voice "welcome to  your first-"

"Out of the way!"

The voices of medical monsters coming in with beeping noises coming out of their mouths and stopping right infront of a blonde boy and skara.

"Come with us immediately!"

One placed the boy in one of those medical beds with wheels "your disease! It's advancing!"

"Is there a cure.. doc?" Asked the male student.

"Only one..." The docs mood suddenly changed and leaned in forward to the boy "finding the prefect date to grom!"

"If that's the cure then.. skara.."

He pulls out an actual heart out with the word GROM infront "will you go to grom with me?"

Skara squeals throwing her stuff away and hugged the boy "of course I will!!.. ee..or whatever"

Every student in the big hall then starts to cheer. I gasped as my eyes sparkles "you guys have a differently weird version of prom on the boiling isles!?" I asked looking at both willow and Gus who were smiling at us.