Title *Mature Content*

Present - Miami, Florida - James

I've been waiting for this moment for five years now. There was no way in hell I was passing it up. I let my hands dip to below the jersey she was wearing. As my fingers danced under the fabric she pulls away and pushes me back gently.

"Wait, wait, wait," she said quickly.

"I have been waiting," I replied while closing the distance between us.

"No," she said with a giggle. "I mean we can't do this here. Dylan could walk in."

I looked around the open kitchen. She was right, this is definitely not the place I want us to have sex for the first time. She deserved to be worshipped in a bed. So, instead of responding, I picked her up off the counter. She squealed and laughed as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carry her down the hall to my room and she peppers small kisses on my neck and jaw.

When we entered my room, I felt her tense up a little.

"You okay?"

She nodded her head and softly said, "Yeah. Just nervous. What if this isn't what either of us expects it to be?"

She's right. I've spent years dreaming of her and the things I want to do to her. What if I don't live up to her expectations. Not just in bed but in life too. What if she's painted a picture of our lives together as well? I want her. I want to see where this will go.

I lost my train of thought when Danielle bit my ear. Now wasn't the time to worry about this shit.

While kicking my door closed, I walked over to the bed. Without warning, I tossed Danielle into the middle of it. Her shriek of laughter made me smile.

"If I'm not what you expect," I say while pulling off my shirt. "Then I guess we'll just have to do it again, and again, and again. Until I get it right."

Danielle sat up on her knees and grabbed the waistline of my jeans.

"And if I'm not what you expect?" she asked as she undid my fly.

She looked shy and was concentrating on removing my pants and boxers. As if she was afraid of my answer. I cupped her jaw and raised it so I could stare her straight in the eyes as I said, "You've already exceeded my expectations."

I guess that was the right answer because she sat back on the bed and took off my jersey. Danielle laid down and beckoned me with a finger. It took me a few breaths to comply. I swear I almost came just by the sight of her.

Spread out on my bed, legs open and inviting, her hair coating my pillow like it belonged there. I've never seen anything so beautiful. I must have said that last part out loud because she was blushing, and it was sexy as hell.

My dreams of this moment couldn't touch this reality. I ran my hands up her soft legs as I joined her on the bed. I paused at her hips and blew a breath of hot air on her slit making her quiver.

"Jamie."

Looking up I locked eyes with her. The sound of her moaning my name made my heart speed up more if that's even possible.

"I don't want to wait any longer to feel you inside of me," she said.

Normally I would buck back at a statement like that. In the bedroom, I'm the boss. But damn if I couldn't help but agree with her. There was plenty of time to taste her later. I have absolutely no intention of making this a one-and-done kind of thing.

Crawling up her body my lips left a trail of kisses. I took a second to take one of her nipples into my mouth. The sounds she made spurred me on. I latched my lips to hers the second I reached them.