"Da-Cheng, don't mind him. Why don't you show me around?" Liu Huai Kuan Coaxed and Zhuo Cheng agreed. He let their feet wander on the new tatami mats while their eyes linger on the ornaments of heritage. ZhuoCheng silently prayed that other rooms were not subject to Ji Li's mastery but his prayers bounced back from the sky, revealing him the reality.

He had turned the bedroom into to the luxury love hotel. The candles on the trail of petals; their fragrance sweet and seductive. The red wine placed neatly over the shelf. While a stack of condoms arranged to form a heart on the bed.

"..."

"..."

It's better to come clean and apologize when the damage still could be fixed.

"I'm sorry. Ji Li went a bit over board." Those kind of decoration is reserved for wedding night, What was he thinking? Zhuocheng continued, ignoring his flushed face,

"I-I wanted to build a place for you – for us. A place where you could come back to and feel safe from the blue world." Zhuocheng wasn't the one to sugar coat. He knew the perfect ever after didn't exist. Nor he made promises for that.

But if could just make a small portion of his each day, not tainted by pain. That would be worth any price.

A home.

Liu Huai Kuan has journeyed a long way, climbing high and low, in the dark and light, only now he realized that all this time, what he had been searching for was a place to call home.

The luxury mansion in the depth of country where his love bloomed. That was not it either, it was the touch of his dearest in his own hands, the taste of those lips on top of his own and the embrace of his heart intertwined with his own.

"I found it. My home."

Like the two lotus seeds mingled together, under the sea of light and spark. The two held each other in their arms. Their longing hearts beating by the sound of their breaths and lost warmth found its way back to where it belonged.

"I will clear all those things, you go rest now." Wang Zhuocheng said breaking free from the hug. There was no need to rush now, his beloved was now for his to stay.

"It would be too bad to return everything without even trying something." The said beloved had some different plans.

"..."

"Oh My God! Did staying inside the prison turn you into a masochist?" Zhuo Cheng gasped fearing for his heart.

"I wonder about that. Should we find out?" He picked up shocked Pomeranian and closed the doors behind.

The love they made creaked out of those doors while the walls hushed the sound.

There were few stones in the pathway but Xiao Zhan was quick on his feet and cleared the way. It would be bad if any vehicle slipped on these and had an accident.

But without straying for long, he quickly returned and picked up the handle again. The wind still had the reminiscence of the warmth, but the changing season were always fascinating. Like a transformation happening right in front of his eyes.

Why had he never stopped to look at such miracles before?

"Do you think I am under dressed?" the deep voice sounded a little concerned.

"Under-dressed? Do you want to wear a tuxedo then?" Xiao Zhan joked, dutifully wheeling chair.

"It actually isn't a bad idea, Zhan-ge." The younger pondered, considering the option.