Not to mention the danger from the enemy itself.

John: Yes my lord!

Marco: Okay, let's quickly inform the other generals that we will depart at noon!

Marco said with a face as he stood up from his throne.

Marco: Also, let's send the demihumans to the battlefield.

John: What do you mean my lord?

Marco: We'll need them to slow down those barbarians!

Now in the cities we can see thousands of slaves across the country being sent to that battlefield.

They were raped and brutalized by those people and now they are pushed into this harsh battlefield.

They are nothing but meat shields now and they have to fight for the country that tortured them.

From young and old and healthy to sick, all were sent to the battlefield...

--------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

[Nigreosland / Lecliunia]

Third person POV

Gather here in the city of Lecliunia being occupied by the Russian Empire.

The houses and roads were now ruined by the intense bombing of the VVS forces or the shelling from the fleet of the Russian Empire.

Russian soldiers are patrolling the streets of Lecliunia to ensure the security of the city.

Sometimes they were also suddenly attacked by the remaining soldiers and militias inside the houses and they rebelled against the people who were occupying their city.

It's the Russians.

But the Russian soldiers, thanks to a certain advantage of advanced military training and equipped with semi-automatic rifles, submachine guns and flamethrowers, swept through the sporadic insurgents.

And those who were captured like prisoners, nobles, and captured militiamen were all executed by firing squad if there was any sign of resistance.

Even Sergey issued an order to blockade the city after being suggested by the generals.

The corpses of civilians and soldiers who died after the battle were cremated or buried by the people.

Now we can see two Russian soldiers patrolling the streets of the city.

R. Rilfeman: Oh my gosh I want a sandwich...

A soldier of the Russian Empire said to his friend.

R. Rifleman: Don't worry, comrade, when we're done with this mission, you can enjoy your sandwich!

The man next to him said.

R. Rifleman: You're probably right, but it took too long...

R. Rifleman: Don't worry my friend I have something that will help you!

Then he took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

R. Rifleman: Want to smoke Comrade Igor?

Igor: Hell yeah!

Then he gave a cigarette to his friend.

And both of them started to light the fire and took a long breath.

Igor: Hey Comrade Alex don't you think it's a good idea to go so deep?

Igor spoke when he realized that he and Alex were currently beyond the designated area.