11-I did something bad

Ricky and Nini met in college,Ricky was the kid who was new in town and didn't know anyone so Nini included him in her group. Ricky always liked Nini but we all know how guys are hiding there feeling from girls until they are too late or they finally tell there feeling,kiss and get together.

It's 4 whole years since Ricky knew he liked Nini actually let me correct myself he 'loved' her but did he tell Nini how he felt? What do you think? No,obviously not.

Our main man in the story is scared off his ass to just tell his feelings to his girl bestfriend he thinks that she might friend-zone him or she might break there friendship but he was too scared to think about if she does have feelings for him and that they'll get together and have a family.

The thing was that now they all have graduated and live on there own. Nini is a writer a very famous author and Ricky is a basketball player.

You must've heard that players are good at getting girls? I mean I have but Ricky could get any girl but he's just too scared to get the girl of his dreams*sighs*

Today after Ricky showered after his practice he walked home while the cold air hit him hard he looked up towards the sky seeing the stars shining above him he sighed loudly and run his hand through his hair frustratingly.

He finally made up his mind and turned and walked a little further until he saw the building which was painted in an ugly yellow color he went inside the elevator releasing a breath as no one else was in the elevator he pressed the floor number.

He shook his hands and wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans when he finally reached the floor and walked towards the door which he was determined to go to.

He knocked and waited patiently for the door to open.

When the door finally opened he saw the beautiful brunette standing in his old basketball jersey from college and shorts with bunny slippers with a messy bun on top of her head.

She still looked beautiful in his eyes.

Nini- ricky hey,what are you doing here?*opens the door to let him in*

Ricky- Yeah,sorry I came here without telling you and so late

Nini- No problem you are welcome here anytime,I was watching 'OUAT' again wanna see?*points to the TV*

Ricky- Again?*chuckles*

Nini- Don't blame me Hook is too fucking hot for me*fans her face dramatically*

Ricky- *laughs*fine but I need to tell you something first*seriously*

Nini- Okay,your fine tho right?

Ricky- Yeah,I ...uh...

Nini- Your scaring me Rickster*laughs nervously*

Ricky- Sorry,I did something bad*looks at her with a smirk*

Nini- What did you do? Do you need help with the body?*gets up from the couch*

Ricky- No,but I think I did steal your heart

Nini- What?*rolls her eyes*

Ricky- *laughs nervously*just forget that I'm a little nervous just promise me something first?

Nini- Yeah,sure.

Ricky- Just promise me that whatever I say now doesn't effect our friendship at any cost this friendship is the most important thing to me

Nini- Obviously,we will always be friends*smiles*

Ricky- I love your oblivious ass*blurts it out*

Nini- What?*shocked*

Ricky- I love you,I have known that I loved you since the day I met you at college I know you only like me as a friend but I just wanted to tell you I didn't want to keep it inside anymore it's eating me from the inside,I love you in your worst and your best I will be with your through everything in life all the ups and downs just give me a chance and I will make you the happiest girl and you will make me the happiest guy in the world if you just say 'yes' to one question...Will you be my girlfriend?*finally breaths*

Nini- Woah,that's a lot to take in*chuckles nervously*

Ricky- *chuckles nervously*So what's your answer?

Nini- I think I'll go with 'yes' I will be your girlfriend*smiles*

Ricky- Oh thank god*hugs her and kisses her forehead*

Nini- So wanna watch some 'OUAT' with me and cuddle?*puppy dog eyes*

Ricky- How could I ever say no to that*kisses her nose*

Nini- Let's see then*pulls him to the couch and starts the show again*

♡♡♡♡♡
Here you go another cute one-shot I won't promise that I will stop writing the weird ones so enjoy these till I write them and I don't get bored. So yeah enjoy loves<3