2-You've always been my soft spot

Today Ricky and Nini had thought that they should go out and have fun as in college they don't get so much time to do stuff together. After lots of persuasion Ricky finally agreed because of Nini's puppy dog eyes which no one could say no to and of course Ricky fell for them.

In the morning Nini woke up and had already gotten her clothes ready from last night. She took her roommate Kourtneys help as she was good at makeup and style. Kourtney came early in the morning so that she can perfect the girl who looked like she needed all the help she could get. She dressed her in a black tank top with a jean jacket,her grey ripped jeans and her her white shoes. She put on red lipstick,eyeliner and a little bit of eyeliner. The girl was glad that her roommate came early because the time they were done it was time that Ricky came to get her.

Ricky was in his dorm with his roommate and childhood bestfriend Big Red. Ricky,Red and Nini have been Best friends since kindergarten and now they were in college together they experienced everything together side by side. So now Red is 'experiencing' Ricky having a total freak out moment. He slept in late and doesn't know what to wear plus he has only an hour left to go and take Nini out. But obviously Red calmed him down a bit by making him take a cold shower so he becomes less nervous and keeps his outfit in his room and goes in the kitchen to eat. When Ricky comes out he sees the outfit Red has kept a white shirt with a jacket (because Red wants the whole cliche jacket thing to happen) and his black jeans. He's happy with his outfit and changes quickly before shouting a 'thank you' and 'goodbye' to Red and dashing to his car to pick up Nini.

Ricky reaches the girls hostel and messages Nini to come downstairs. Nini says 'thank you' to Kourtney and makes her way to Ricky's car. She sits in the passenger seat and smiles at Ricky "Hey Ricky" "Hey Neens you excited?" "Yes I really am looking forward to the day" "same" starts driving "So where are we going?" "Somewhere" "where?" "I promise it will be good don't worry" "so your not telling me?" Smiles "Nope". They drive in silence with some songs blasting from the radio. They had a couple singing sessions and some talks of how there day was and everything when they finally reach the place Ricky opens the door for her and Nini mumbles a thanks. "What is this place?" Looks at an old abandoned building "just come with me" "okay" they go in the elevator to the last floor and then walk the steps to the roof of the building "wow this place is beautiful" "Right everything looks so green and small" smiles "yeah,how did you find this place?" "Reds dad actually worked here so when we came to this college first Red gave me a tour of this place and I thought this place would be a good place for today" "I agree it is a good place"

Nini sees that Ricky has kept a blanket and some food for them they both go and sit down enjoying there time together. "How's Big Red doing?" "He's okay he's really missing you" "Same we should really meet up sometime all of us I mean" "Yeah that would be great actually,how's Kourtney? Does she still hate me?" "She doesn't hate you" laughs "You sure because whenever I meet her she gives me the stink eye" "She just doesn't like a lot of people but she is warming up to you" "Thank god because she really creeps me out" "I know that's why I like her" "So you like spaghetti right?" "Duh who doesn't?" "Right!" Ricky laughs loudly at her while she just smiles at him he serves two plates and takes one for himself and one for Nini. The boy waits for Nini to take the first bite and when she is satisfied he starts eating too "Wow Ricky this tastes so good" "Thank you Neens" "No problem it isn't such a big deal" "You need to teach me how to make this" "Someday Neens and I don't mind making you stuff" "I know but what if I am hungry at 2 in the morning or something?" "Just come over I'll cook it for you" "Good enough then I'll come over"

They eat and drink and talk some more after they have finished everything they just start talking about how they became friends "Yeah I am really glad that we sat on the same table with Red" Ricky says laughing at the memory "yeah I still remember him struggling with his pack of color pencils and then you helped him" "He was a lanky kid tho" "True" "I'm glad I got to know you" "From when did you become so soft Bowen" "I haven't I'm just saying" "Sure" rolls her eyes "I mean we both have known each other from so long and know everything about each other" "Yeah but even Red,you know him from long too" "Yeah but we understand each in another level" "Is that so?" "Yup,I can't talk about my feelings with Red can I?" "No no you can't" both of them laughs "But I'm not sure but I feel like I can tell you about everything and not Red you know?" "Yeah,but still Red has been there with you through everything" "Yeah,but you have always been my soft spot" "Awww Ricky you are so sweet" "I know" "Shut up" laughs and hits him

"I think we should leave now Neens it's almost 8 and we have to be back to our dorms at 9" "Ok yeah lets go,do you need help with anything" "No thanks you can carry the basket if you want" "sure" We pick up everything and go and keep everything in the car we buckle ourselves and Ricky starts driving back. "I had fun today Ricky thank you for this" "Anytime Neens" They again sit in comfortable silence with a little bit of talking here and there when the boy finally pulls up at the girls dorms they both face each other and smile "I enjoyed today with you we should hang out more" "Yeah college sucks" "I know right" "I'll see you tomorrow?" "Of course you will" "Bye and expect me to be at your dorm at 2 or actually anytime" Ricky laughs before responding "You can come over anytime Neens my door is always open" "Okay thanks bye" she kisses his cheek which makes him smile and her to blush she quickly unbuckles herself and then leaves.

When she reaches in her dorm she sees Kourtney in her pajamas and with a cup of hot chocolate waiting for me to spill all the tea of the day and let me tell you the look on her face when I told her about the cheek kiss she had a face which mothers give there kids when they come first place in a running competition which I have never won but I have seen others give there kids the one which says 'I am proud of my girl' and she had another which said 'My girls all grown and shes getting bold so I might have to have the talk with Ricky' which is the scariest face I have ever seen but still who can't love this sassy piece of art which is sitting in front of me.

The guy on the other hand was really happy that the day went well he wanted to tell everything to Red but the minute he walked in he had a feeling that his friend had lost his mind,there he was the red head standing in the kitchen with chocolate batter all over the place and a sheepish smile on his face. Everyone loves this guy for his personality but seriously he can be like a lost puppy sometimes not knowing what to do and just following everyone but in his way not like anyone can talk him in the normal human way anyway. He sighs and helps Red clean up the place remembering that he just wanted to come home in his bubble of happiness but it blasted the minute he saw the red headed puppy standing in the chocolate but he couldn't have asked for anything more and nothing could make this day bad for him apparently.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Okay hope you guys liked this One Shot and thank you Sxrxhxnguyenx to have so many ideas that she could spare me one thank you and hope this was good enough love ya<3