7-Drivers License

*read the end note it's important+ don't hate me for this one*

Its Monday and Olivia is on set doing her scenes of HSMTMTS season 2. Everyone in the cast know about Liv and Josh dating for about 3 months now.

They both were the closest since the start and now it wasn't a surprise to anyone when the told everyone they are dating.

Julia- Where's Liv?

Joshua- She has a scene with Matt right now

Frankie- So she's going for her drivers test today huh?

Joe- Yeah I hope she passes

Joshua- I'm pretty sure she will

Sofia- Awww your such a good boyfriend if you hurt her I will kill you

Joshua- I won't chill

Dara- I don't trust you....

Joshua- Why tho?

Sofia- I don't know your just untrustworthy *shrugs*

Joshua- Fine*rolls his eyes*

Olivia and Matt are laughing and coming inside the break room where everyone is.

Rose- You look good girl

Olivia- Right the eyeshadow is so good

Joshua- You always look good

Olivia- Thanks babe

Matt- Awww both of you shut up

Olivia- We don't tell you anything when your with Brooklynn

Matt- We are the cutest couple

Joshua- Sure,you ready for your drivers test?

Olivia- I think you did help me

Julia- I'm pretty sure you'll pass

Olivia- Yeah let's see I really want it

Joshua- Babe I know you'll do it come to my house afterwards we'll party

Olivia- OK,I need to go now so bye*leaves*

Rose- Bye

Olivia goes home first and has bath and goes to the DMV.

She gives her name to the front desk lady and sits in the waiting room. The lady shows her to the guy who will take her test.

She sits in the car and does everything properly. She checks her rear view mirror,while switching lanes she used her light and was nor too fast nor too slow.

She parks the car perfectly and secretly thanks her curly haired boyfriend for teaching her how to park correctly.

After parking her car they get out and lock the car. The lady tells her to wait so that they can tell if she passed or not.