17-More About Them

Začít od začátku

"Okay," I say, planting a quick kiss on his lips before I nuzzle my face into his neck. "Where are we going?"

"I thought I could take you to a diner for breakfast today love," he says as he's starting to open the door.

"I would love that but what about how I'm dressed? I don't even have shoes on! And do I stink?" I ask as I nervously bite my lip, scared of stinking and him holding me while I do so.

"You look perfectly fine in our clothes, which proves that you're out and our scent is on you, as for your shoes." He says, pausing as he bends just a little bit before picking up a pair of slip-ons, smugly smiling as he closes the door and walks to the car. "And for the outrageous question on if you stink, hell to the fuck no. You smell like strawberries, lavender, and cocoa. A perfectly delicious smell." He says adding a wink as he slides me into the passenger side. I start to deeply blush as he closes the door and I start to buckle up before hiding my face in my hands as he climbs into the driver's side.

He starts the car up after he buckles himself in. I peek up at him, realizing that was a big mistake as Im met with him knowingly smirking at me. I look down at my lap, most likely going a deeper shade of red, if humanly possible. He only lets out a laugh before putting the car in drive and backing out of the driveway.

Most of the way to the small, but pretty cute diner, we sit in comfortable silence as he has his free hand laid on my thigh. I sit there, drawing rundown things with my finger on the back of his hands, lightly smiling.

Once we arrive at the diner, he has to pull his hand away to park the car, making me pout. We both just unbuckle and he hops out of the car as I start to put the slip on's on. Feeling bad if I make him wait I hurriedly stumble to get them on until I realize he's not just standing out of the car, waiting for me. He's on my side of the car, opening it and offering me a hand to help me get out.

Wow, cue the butterflies and starstruck eyes.

I stop panicking, actually being able to slip the shoes on right this time before gently taking his hand in mine, thanking him. He closes the door and locks the car before leading me into the restaurant, holding my hand as I lean my head on his shoulder, letting out a tiny yawn as we walk in.

The sign at the front says 'please seat yourself' so he leads me to a booth in the back of the restaurant. I get in on one side, the side that is against the wall, giving me a view of the whole restaurant as he slides in on the other side, smiling brightly at me.

We sit silently until our waiter comes over and takes our drink orders before walking off to the counter, giddy and smiling after figuring out we're together, Andrew having called me baby. Plus, she's a wolf, I can figure that out myself but Andrew fills me in on how she's actually part of the pack so she had started to fangirl about one of the Alphas out with their mate. Her name is Sarah, I have to take a mental note of that, she seems like a nice and genuine person.

Once Sarah is out of range and getting our drinks, I look to Adnrew with a fonding smile. "So a specific someone's leg is doing better I take it?"

"Of course, feels way better baby boy, I promise." He assures me as Sarash arrives back at the table, setting our drinks down with a smile and asking what we would like to eat. I order scrambled eggs and toast while Andrew orders the breakfast omelet and bacon.

"Good, I'm happy to hear that," I comment as Sarah once again walks away to put our order in, my eyes flickering downward at my fiddling hands.

Once I finally look up at Andrew, I see he's already staring at me, making me want to shrink into myself shyly. Almost letting out a shriek, almost! "You have beautiful eyes, Darling," he says, his big smile making me smile and look down again. The nickname makes me want to squeal, my heart happily fluttering in my chest.