Day Fifteen - The Person I Miss The Most

As much as I hate to admit it...I miss everyone in my old class.

So...

Dear...everyone,

I have known you guys for 9 years. Most of you hate me and only a few of you consider me to be your friend. But despite all that, I still miss you guys.

Everyday when I'm sitting in class, I just wait for a clever comment or question from Liam or Charlie. I miss everyone groaning because Margaret, once again, got the highest grade. I miss Kolbe always falling out of his chair. I miss Greta, who made fun of everyone and meant it, but somehow still made her snarky comments amusing. I miss Andrew, who always made fun of me because I am weird and I miss making fun of him because he is normal. I miss Skylar and how she caught every mistake made by our teacher without fail. I miss Cate and how her kind and loving spirit just spread throughout the entire room. I miss Ellie and Anna; the best friends who were always inseparable. I miss Jonny and his willingness to try, learn and strive. I miss Jusitn and Sam, who were always kind of quiet but were funny in their own ways. I miss Reed, because...well just because he's Reed. I miss Jonathan and his hilarious side comments that always made everyone who heard them laugh. And I miss Mike..."Romeo, Romeo; wherefore art thou, Romeo?"

Good times.

I know the majority of you will never see this, and if you do, the majority of you will just make fun of me even more than you already do. But I just needed to tell someone how much I missed you guys and how important all of you are to me, whether or not I'm important at all to any of you.

I love you guys. So much. You are all like family to me. We have our ups and our downs; there are some love-hate relationships, but we have gone throught practically everything together and at the end of the day, whether we admit it or not, we all care for each other.

I will never forget you guys.

Love,

Your classmate <3

30 Day Letter ChallengeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara