Day Twenty - The One That Broke My Heart The Hardest

Dear Charlie,

How are you these days? I haven't seen you in a while and I hope you're doing well at your new school.

In seventh grade, when we first started liking each other, I was so happy. You would tell me I was beautiful and I was always so confident about myself, thanks to you. You were so nice and you always would brighten my day with a joke or merely with that wonderful smile of yours.

And then eighth grade came and I started being weird and acting like I was scared to talk to you. I'm not sure what I was doing, but it was very idiotic of me. And then you told me you had stopped liking me and why.

I became mad at you.

That was out of line for me to do. It was my fault and it was not my place to get mad at you. And now I have, once again, screwed things up. You avoid me now. You never talk to me when we see each other. I guess that is all my fault. I shouldn't have been such a bitch.

So, I'm not writing this to you because you were the one who broke my heart. I'm writing this to you because with you, I realized that my heart could be broken and that it was all my fault. So, basically, I broke my heart. But you were also apart of it.

I love you, but in a supporting friend way.

Love,

Just me <3