Day Twelve - The Person You Hate The Most/Caused You The Most Pain

Dear Joseph,

I can't believe you would talk to me like that. It takes a big ego to talk to someone you barely know like that. Just in case you happened to forget what you said to really throw me off, let me refresh your memory.

{{Text from Joseph}}

*You are such a pathetic jerk. And now that I know what kind of freak you really are, I don't even want to know you. Oh and you know what's annoying, is having two jerks say hi to you everytime you see them, So don't ever tell me I'm annoying again cuz you are pathetic and you're a jerk that I don't want to ever talk to again. As of now, your number is blocked!*

I know you feel like you told me off and I know that you feel so good about yourself for saying that to me. Honestly, you have to be a complete jerk to be proud of yourself for saying that to someone. I know my friend said that I deserved it because of the things I said back to you, but it still hurt. And I'm not proud of myself for mouthing off at you. I actually feel terrible. But you don't care. You thought you knew me, but we have never even talked. Not on the phone; not in person.

So, on my wrist are three marks. One for pathetic, one for jerk and one for freak. My friend told you that, but you don't even care.

I hope you're happy.

- A Pathetic Jerk