Day Eleven - A Deceased Person I Wish I Could Talk To

Dear Grandpa,

You are the greatest person I ever knew. I was only ten when you died, so now I'm only starting to realize how amazing you were and how much I truly miss you.

You are truly a Christ-figure. I loved your passion for all people and the way you treated everyone (who deserved it) with respect and love.

Even though you weren't a strong believer when you first moved to America, once you learned to know and love the Lord, you were a whole new person. You were enthusiastic about the Bible and God's message. You always wanted to share it to everyone you met and knew and this energy gave my grandma the courage to tell her mother that most of the Catholic beliefs did not match up with the Bible before her mother died.

You made a huge impact on everyone you met and those lucky enough to call you family will always keep you in their hearts. I admire everything about you, Grandpa, and I wish you could be here with us right now. Everyone is growing up so fast.

As much as I miss you, I know that in Heaven there is no more pain for you, which is better than what you would have had to deal with down here. I love you so much, Grandpa. And I miss you with all my heart.

See you in Heaven!

Love,

Your pumpkin