Day Twenty Six - The Last Person I Made A Pinky Promise To

Dear Caroline,

About a month ago, you made me promise you that I would never cut again. I am so sorry to say that I have broken that promise.

I am so, so sorry. But lately, I have just felt so alone. I feel like no one around me is my friend and those who are my friends, I haven't seen in so long.There has been no one to talk to. I have so many things I need to say, but with no one there to hear me, I am not able to get it all off my chest.

I haven't felt anything positive in a while. All I've been feeling lately is rejection and that's a feeling that I never, ever want to feel again. I haven't felt joy, friendship, or love. Yes, I smile all the time. But acting is my biggest strength. I guess that's why no one ever seems to realize that I'm actually hurting on the inside. So, I just needed to feel something. Something, anything. And I guess that was it. I am such an idiot and I apologize for breaking my promise.

You are a wonderful, beautiful, caring girl and I know you would protect me and always be there for me. Please don't take this personally. It's not your fault and it never will be.

Love you, bear.

Love,

Nommyboo