That strange feeling does not stop, in fact it increases, and it does not sit well with the King for it can only mean bad things. Terrible things. His suspicions only are confirmed when his brother, Terra, goes inside the Throne room. "Well, brother, as much amusement as it is here, I must say an underwater war is not what I had in my mind when I came here. Not it seems I will be living an adventure watching it all happen right before me" He speaks, and his brother does not miss the smirk on his face when he had spoken.

The ocean eyed King rolls his eyes at his brother, who only gives him a smirk and an innocent look. For a reason. "Be what you wish, brother, yet it is my kingdom that will always survive the worst of it all. It is after all my domain which has survived the longest" Poseidon says. Knowing that is not exactly the truth. For it is not his kingdom nor even the ocean that became first. While he was born before the King of Hell, it was the Underworld that shaped the world, and by doing so shaped the human world as it appears now.

Giving the space for the other brothers and their kingdoms to form. When the King of Hell is the youngest of four brothers, he is still the first one to own a kingdom, and he is the one that the other brothers depend on. For without the Underworld, nothing would exist. Though, the other three brothers would never admit that their world depend on the one of fire. "May be, though it is against the rules for my interference. I have already done enough. Showed the true Queen of the ocean her part, which has led to her going down there" Terra speaks.

"If I were correct, she is unleashing the Great Beast which wrecked havoc on the world long time ago. Should you not prevent that girl from releasing such a being, after all we already have our sister to deal with, do we not?" Terra asks his brother who has gone down from his Throne. Poseidon smirks and then he chuckles. "She knows what she is doing, and the Great Beast does as well, as for our sister, should you not join our brother down in the Underworld to get her back?" The ocean King asks.

Terra walks over to the Thrones where he touches them and vines start to grow from the ground and around the Thrones. "Perhaps you should green this place up. While the blue does wonder, it is green that holds the beauty, and it is what keeps life, alive" He says and then turns to face his brother. "Our brother is not yet prepared, our sister will soon be where she belongs. And your kingdom might fall. All in a single day" He says and shrugs. Not interested in this conversion any longer. Poseidon glares at the vines that have appeared on his Throne and the Throne of his Queen.

The feeling growing much stronger. Ignoring this feeling is only growing worse. He turns to face his brother, but the Nature King has vanished, and he knows he will not appear any time soon. He will not be back here again, at least not for a very long time. It can only mean that the feeling which is inside him means something terrible will happen. The feeling within him is not about Isolde, which he does feel grateful for. He cannot imagine her in any more anger than she has been in.

The feeling is running through his entire body, and through the bones as well. Making it even difficult to stand. It is a strange feeling and one he does not tend to like. With a groan he walks towards the window which shows the outside of the castle and might show him what could be causing this feeling. For the ocean is responding to any dangers that might be happening around him. The ocean might be this own creation and in a sense is him, but Poseidon cannot be certain about all. Since now, he does share the ocean with someone else.

Together, the King and Queen are able to figure out all that could be happening in the ocean itself. Being separated has never been good for either of them. Not only is the girl alone and out of his reach where he cannot protect her nor can their leadership work. It is after all Isolde who has a lot of intelligent when it comes to leading. When she may have skipped all her lessons and barely paid much attention to them, she does have natural qualities in ruling a kingdom, and she does it perfectly where the subjects love her, and they respect her and bow down before her.