Chapter Thirty- One

Bellamy's POV

Atticus guided me into the car with a gentle touch, his rough fingers hovering over my skin as he placed his hand on my thigh while we drove away from the house. His touch brought back memories of our first kiss at Diego's birthday and the way he pinned me against the wall last night. I could feel the heat between my legs again, so I attempted to close my legs without him noticing. Although his sadistic smirk informed me he already knew how I was feeling.

Shortly after we pulled up to an old stately home with a peach-coloured sign saying "Whitmoth Manor" as we stepped out I could see the next car pulling up which Diego and Dante got out of. I giggled under my breath at the boys' appearances Dante had a cheeky grin as he straighten his suit jacket while Diego was blushing and ruffling his hair back into place.

"Oh Dante what are you doing to the poor boy" I whispered in his ear once they reached our side.

"Nothing he wasn't begging for" Dante stuck out his tongue at me before looking back at the now composed Diego.

"Men, we are going inside for lunch you are not to follow you can go look around the gardens." Atticus ordered in his assertive tone meaning do not argue with him.

"Yes Boss, enjoy your lunch" Diego winked at me before walking away smugly.

"I swear if he wasn't a good capo I would have shot him a long time ago" Atticus sighed shaking his head and turning around towards the Manor.

"Oh Attie you don't mean that" I mocked linking arms with him.

"Little miss don't try that today; we are deciding your rules over lunch. You wouldn't like to start with bratty behaviour would you" he smirked looking down at me his dark hair falling over his face slightly.

Before I could answer the doors to the manor opened and we were being escorted into a beautiful conservatory filled with peonies and a gorgeously laid table. Atticus pulled out my chair which I gratefully took as my eyes scanned around the room. The ceiling had small daisies painted on which reminded me of Frida and her experiments with Daises that eventually would just litter the floor.

"What would you like to drink Sweetheart?" Atticus took my hand stroking it with his thumb.

"A lemonade please" I asked finally focusing on him instead of the room.

"Please what?" His voice lowered slightly, and his lips slightly twitched in amusement.

"Please Daddy" I whispered with a smile not wanting to be over heard but enjoying his new name. Once the waitress came over Atticus order my drink and explained how our meal was already planned and currently being made. Before the waitress left she placed down a note pad and a handful of sparkly gel pens which left me a little confused.

"They are for you to write down your rules, I thought you might like to make them all pretty and sparkly" he smiled taking a sip of his water.

"Okie Daddy let's talk through them."

"I will suggest some of the rules I would like to enforce, and I want you to make a note of the ones you agree with and then once you have a complete list will can discuss why some you didn't write down or if you have any rules you would like to add." He waits for me to nod my head and pick a pen which I do, it's is purple and glittery like the rest. He spoke through them clearly and explained when I had any questions with my complete list I recited them to him.

1. Daddy must know where I am at all times

2. We both must be completely honest with each other

3. Use the title Daddy in private at all times

4. Eat three meals a day

5. Drink 4 big glasses of water a day (at least)

6. I must follow Daddy's orders as long as they are reasonable

7. My body is beautiful, and I need to learn to love it

8. No cumming or touching myself without permission

9. No Swearing in Little space

10. Remember my manners

"I'm glad those are the ones you feel comfortable with may I ask one question? Why didn't you agree with needing my approval for outfits?" He asks curiously as our meal is placed in front of us.

"Well, I will probably naturally ask for help or your opinion however I like that I can pick clothes based on how I feel, what the day is going to be like or to surprise you. Just so I feel confident and comfortable in what I'm wearing."

"That's wonderful sweetheart you should never agree to rules that you aren't 100% comfortable with or want to include in your dynamic. Now eat up" He demanded with a smile.

Our meal was a just a salad but my god it was the most amazing salad I have ever had, maybe dating a mafia don has its perks. We wolfed down the food before Atticus escorted me to some pale-yellow French windows that looked out among the gardens, with a simple push the sun hit my face and we stepped into nature.

Bush after bush was coated with elegant wild flowers that I could image in numerous bouquets; I could feel Atticus rough hand on my back which sent a tingle down my spine whilst he guided me through the rows of flowers.

"So, I might have a surprise for you" Atticus whispered in my ear before covering my eyes with his hands.

"What are you doing?" I laughed stumbling forward as he helped me turn a corner.

"I have to leave for a few hours, so I've called someone to keep you company" we stopped walking and in a swift movement his hands were off my face, I gently opened my eyes only to be filled with tears as soon as I saw who was there.

"Frida!" I ran towards her and enveloping in her in a tight hug.

"Deary I've missed you so much" She smiled as she stroked my back trying to calm down my happy tears. "It seems we have a lot to talk about".