Chapter Eleven

Hi Dolls, just a quick note in the last chapter it is meant to be "I do want to kill her" but it will be explained soon, with what he means by that. xx

Bellamy's POV

The day went by and I spent my time sitting in my room reading through this book Atticus handed me, I skipped through parts because I had no way of finishing it by tonight. The pages seemed to be old and fragile, so I took care with each turn I made.

The most remarkable thing was how long this gang has been together. Dating back nearly 100 years, each don being the head male of the Morelli family. The young women are shielded from all workings until their eighteenth birthday which must be why Vierra seems so uncomfortable with everything. There was certain protocols that must be fulfilled, and Atticus was already pushing his boundaries as the current Don. Most leaders are expected to be married when they turn 25 however Atticus is 28 and still has no husband or wife. I wonder why that is.

Ping!

I glance down at my phone to see a text from Vierra telling me to meet her in her room, I head through the home towards her room and gently knock on the door. Once inside I see a selection of white dresses laid out on the bed and a red headed girl sat down at Vierra's make up counter.

"Bellamy come in, this is Juliet, you will meet her husband July tonight but for now she is going to do our makeup for this evening" Vierra voice was her usual enthusiastic tone and Juliet smiled kindly to me seeming friendly.

"Tonight?" I question I bit confused, was this all just for dinner.

"Your oath ceremony duh!" She laughed sitting down on the side of Juliet as she got her own makeup done. "You are agreeing right?"

"Yes I am but I just thought I would have to like sign something what is all this?" I gesture to the expensive jewellery and dresses in front of me.

"When someone is sworn into this family we have a celebration, we dress up have drinks, if it is for a woman they need to look impeccable with an elegant little dress, jewellery, perfect hair and makeup. Oh, you have to wear white to signify how the women of the mafia men are pure. 100% Our tradition 100% incredibly sexist. We don't stan but I guess Atticus was the first don to have a woman capo. And Elora is by far the scariest out of all of them haha".

"A white dress?" I brush my hand over the selection of dresses not drawn to any of them.

"Yeah, but we have plenty to pick from and I will make you look like a princess", Juliet interjecting sensing my nervous disposition. I liked the sound of looking like a princess.

"Okay my make up is finished you sit and Juliet with get you ready, I'll talk you through how tonight will go." I took my seat as Juliet started by applying some foundation to my skin, I completely trusted her as Vierra's make up was exquisite.

Vierra raked through her own wardrobe while she explained tonight's agenda,

"Firstly, you will have to make your entrance which will be on the foyer staircase, half way up the stairs one of the men of the mafia will lead you the rest of the way down and into the cars outside, where we will drive you to a private location. Every person has to do something different; we know what is it but can't tell you yet. All I can suggest is wear underwear that matches your skin tone and maybe a second back up dress."

I arch my eyebrow at the clues she is giving me, which in no way settled me. "Then we come home for drinks and food". She finished trying to give me a reassuring smile, Vierra picks a sexy yellow skin tight dress that hangs off her shoulder, and once she is dressed she styles my hair.

By the time I am finished my hair was cascading down my back in curls and my makeup was glowing, my skin looked radiant, and my eyes shined. All that was left was to pick a dress, each one was beautiful, but nothing seemed like something I would wear.

"Nothing you like?" Juliet asked as she zipped up her own dress which was black and cinched at the waist giving her a flared skirt.

"They are pretty, but I don't know if I will look good in any of them." I fiddle with my fingers as each dress just seemed to blur into one after looking at them for so long.

"Why don't you just pick for me?" I finally say not wanting to think any longer. I wasn't particularly looking forward to tonight so I might as well let the girls decide.

"I know exactly the one" Vierra called from the bathroom running in and handing me a one hidden under a couple dresses that I hadn't seen.

"Go to your room put these on and some heels then wait , when I text you, you can make your entrance."

My fingers start to shake from the nerves this all seems so sudden, and I have never walked out in front of a bunch of people before, and I never ever wear heels what if I fall?

"You will do great sweetie. Go oh hurry up" Vierra ushers me out of the room and I quickly make my way to my room.

I was instructed to wear underwear that matches my skin tone, however with the low neck line of the dress I don't think a bra will be possible, so I guess just panties. The closest thing I have is a beige thong, so I slip that on and pull the dress over my head smoothing it down my body.

I grab a pair of white sparkly heels to match from the collection available in my wardrobe hoping I will be able to walk in these

I grab a pair of white sparkly heels to match from the collection available in my wardrobe hoping I will be able to walk in these. The girl in the mirror staring back at me doesn't look like myself I feel odd, beautiful but odd.

I have a small ring on my right thumb and a pair of white pearlescent earrings, that shine against my dark hair.

Ping!

Vierra- It's time

My phone lights up revealing my signal Vierra informed me to leave my phone here so I placed it in my bedside drawer and approach the staircase.

Wish me luck.

------------------

Sorry there is so many updates at random times I am just really loving this story and keep getting bursts of energy to write more (probably when I should be doing college work but upsie)