Chapter Four

Bellamy's POV

Once again the walls became blurry as I ran through the corridors of the labyrinth, trying to find a way, I find myself back at the familiar staircase hurrying up to retrieve my other clothes. Vierra's room was empty so I slipped off the dress leaving a puddle of clothing and chucking on my Bambi dress and cardigan. Once they were on, I grabbed my bag and ran out front to the delivery car, the rain was calming down, but I was still drenched because of my journey from the door way to the van.

Speeding out as fast as possible, passing the monumental gate and onto the main road. I was secure, away from the den of demons, aching to be back home and forget tonight happened. After the 30-minute journey (that should have been an hour, but your girl was speeding) I parked at my apartment planning to take the car back to the shop tomorrow.

My home now feeling smaller than ever after experiencing such grandeur tonight, but a need to feel protected within these walls pulsed through me. Laying into my bed and holding snowdrop who usually eases me into sleep, I replayed the sound of gunshots and slumping of a heavy body hitting the floor. The thought traumatising my imagination and scarring my soul, left on a continuous loop in my mind. Guilt holding my body hostage of all the scenarios that could have happened. Maybe I could have stopped it? Possibly saving that man's life, nobody deserves to be killed and so brutality.

Vierra was so kind hearted and welcoming, without evening knowing me long she befriended me, gave me what was to be my fairy-tale once in a life time evening. Does she know that her brother is capable of such horrific deeds? His stare tonight burned into me, vicious eyes and a wicked grin that felt skin piercing. Finally, I drifting into an uncomfortable and disturbed sleep.

Vierra's POV

Leaving Bellamy on the dance floor I dashed after Diego my heels slowing me. "Diego Slow down what do you mean?" Once we were in the hallway he turned round abruptly causing me to come to a sudden halt.

"We have one of Othello's men, in the back lounge. Although he isn't giving away any information" Diego explained looking over his shoulder making sure no body could hear.

"So, what do you want me to do?" I refused to be brought into my brothers' business, at least the gruesome parts. I have accepted that I will always need supervision and will never get to experience everything my old friends do, but I will not under any circumstance be okay with the things he does.

"You need to get your pretty little new friend out of here, get her an uber or have one of our men drive her, if something happens tonight at least everyone at the party is aware of who we are. She isn't. I'm not getting into shit with Atticus because you wanted  a friend." His words almost spit venom, he was correct that I wanted a friend, a true one. Not somebody who worked for my brother. However, I knew it didn't only put us in danger, but it did to her, so I turned round, waltzing back into the ball room to find Bellamy. Diego leaving the other way to assist my brother.

After 15 minutes of scouring the large ballroom I could not find the small girl in the lilac dress. She could be anywhere by now, so I started by searching the bathrooms and kitchen first thinking they might be places she would go.

Every room was disappointing, but I decided my next best bet was my room, her bag and other clothes were in there so very well she could have needed something. Once entering my bedroom which purposely was one of the smallest in the house panic set in. On the floor was a puddle of her clothes, her belongings gone, everything seemed so rushed. What possibly could have happened?

Oh shit.

Realisation hit and I ran down to Atticus' lounge, hoping they had locked the doors or had some one on watch, getting into the room proved that anyone could have seen. I Instantly look away from the lifeless body on the floor that was covered in dry blood , it doesn't matter how many times I see it, it will never be an easy sight.

"Vierra What the fuck are you doing in here?" Atticus voice spat out.

"I ummm...... was looking for Diego?" I stuttered unsure whether to tell the truth or not, however they all adjusted as if they knew something was wrong.

Diego was smirking still,"Me? Love if you want me all you have to do is ask". Receiving an elbow to the ribs from Atticus causing him to hunch over. " What is the issue?" Atticus snapped, clearly annoyed at the events tonight.

"So don't be mad, but I might have invited someone tonight who doesn't know what you guys do and she might now be gone all of a sudden"

"Gone?" Diego's tone changed his voice void of emotion.

"Like left in a hurry" I tried to explain.

"It is still raining; she was practically having a breakdown at the thought of driving in the rain, and you are telling me this girl willingly has gone. What the hell has caused her to leave?" Diego's voice was raising, and I knew I had fucked up tonight.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Dante interrupted as he took off his royal blue suit jacket and pulling out his phone to look at the security cameras.

"The Flower girl" Diego spat before I could answer, the last thing I want is to put Bellamy in danger she is the sweetest girl, so timid and fragile. I never should have invited her tonight.

"Here's the recording from 9:30pm." Dante scanned through each camera finally settling on the hallway corridor which looked into this room, showcasing the beautiful girl in the Lilac dress. We couldn't quite see what she was looking at, but it wouldn't be that wild to assume it was whatever violent activity was going on in here. As she sped off down the corridor suddenly pausing when the defining sound of a bullet went off. She inhaled before running off again, we followed the camera to her running up the stairs and coming back down in a different outfit and finally leaving.

Atticus let out a sign before he finally spoke, "What the hell were you thinking?" His voice was low, he didn't raise his voice which was some what scarier.

Looking down I felt humiliated admitting it, "I wanted a friend".

He shook his head not responding to me before rushing out of the room, we followed him knowing he is going to be giving out orders soon. I hope for her safety Bellamy is far away and somewhere safe.

We followed Atticus all the way to my bedroom, him looking though the disposed dress on the floor and my mess that I already had left out nearly breaking everything in his rough grip.

"Here I found this!" Elora came strutting in from my bathroom, holding a lace bralette that must have belonged to Bellamy because it was way too small to fit me.

"What do you want me to do with that, play fucking Prince Charming and find her with it?" He ran his hands through his hair his fingers shaking in anger. "Where did you get the flowers from?". He finally sighed.

" Just this shop in the city" I blurt out anxiously not wanting to give them all the information.

"The Van had the name Frida's on, and Andre took her there two days ago" Diego ratted out sending a wink my way, which I hate to admit it, did work on me.

"Right first thing tomorrow we will go there and get her", Atticus ordered with a sense of finality in his words, before I could argue he was out of the room.