Chapter Twenty-Six

Bellamy's POV

After our meal Othello took me back to the apartment, he remained chivalrous and nurturing as if he wasn't lying to my face. He put on the little mermaid for us which I appreciated but right now being little was the last thing I needed I need to be smart, skilful with my decisions and hopefully I will get out of here safe. His body was extremely close to mine his hand gently on my leg, it wasn't uncomfortable, but I need to remember I can't trust him.

His body was warm, and his scent intoxicated the room, if he weren't an awful person I'm sure he would make someone happy.

"Are you enjoying the film Sweetheart?" He voice was deeper than usual which caused me to look up at him.

"Yes who doesn't love Ariel" I fake smiled pulling the blankie more up my body, so I seemed to be content.

"Good girl" He whispered as he stroked the hair away from my face. I had to push back tears, Atticus calls me good girl, his tone can always make me feel submissive under him and I grow weak at the knees, but Othello isn't Atticus.

"I was thinking of looking for a place to stay tomorrow" I whisper out hoping he keeps his promise of letting me go whenever I want. I can see from the corner of his eye he looks down at me a slightly sad look on his face.

"Yes Darling" He says.

That was easy, he didn't get angry, push me to stay, he just seemed upset.

The rest of the film continued as normal a terrifying feeling that Atticus would storm through the door at any moment but he will probably be more tactical than that. As the film came to an end Othello turned of the TV and stood up.

"Sweetheart you should get to bed if you are going out tomorrow" I agreed walking to my bedroom and changing to some Pyjamas he had left for me.

The room pitch black and cold, it felt emptier than before, despite my need to sleep the anticipation of Atticus' arrival and possible rescue mission. I still don't understand why Othello took me if he planned on letting me leave, he wasn't telling me the truth so what made him take me?

A loud crash startled me, was this it? I wrapped the duvet round me tightly afraid to get in between what might be going on outside. After silence for 10 minutes, I creep out of my bed to the door. I know I didn't imagine the sound, although I am extremely tired. The lights were are all off in the hallway, with my most gentle walk I scurry to the living room.

Empty.

The room a black abyss, nothing to have caused that crash sound and my disappointment settles in my stomach that I am still stuck here.

"Bellamy is that you?" I hear Othello's voice from the kitchen, with a deep breath I walk over to find him stood cleaning up a broken glass in just his boxers.

"Sorry Sweetheart did I wake you?" He asks as he pours the broken pieces into the rubbish bin.

"No I couldn't sleep" I usher out, sitting on the kitchen counter, so my tired legs don't give way.

"You look perfect in my home, having you around has been fun, I hope you come over sometimes once you find a place." He stands inching closer to me, His half naked body glistening with sweat, what the hell was he doing to make him so sweaty at the time?

"That sounds nice" I lie, my attempt to make him believe me hopefully working.

"I don't normally kidnap the girls I like" He whispered out, stepping closer to me again his body temperature radiating off him.

"Girls you like?" I tilt my head confused at his statement.

"You are beautiful Bellamy, if the situation was different I would have loved to take you on a date" He seemed slightly sad, as if he couldn't.

MAYBE IF HE HADN'T KIDNAPPED ME HE COULD HAVE!

"Thank You Othello" I smile, looking down at my bare legs in my pjs shorts, now feeling slightly underdressed however I guess I wasn't in my underwear like him. As he steps became closer he now stood close to my body, everytning felt so familiar to the other night with Atticus, how he held my body and kissed me. Made me feel wanted and desired as his hands and body longed for mine.

However tonight my legs will not be wrapped round Othello torso and if he steps closer I will scream.

"You seem lost in thought Sweetheart".

"Probably just tired", I fake yawn.

"Come on Darling , you should go to bed" He helps me off the counter by holding my hand and walks me towards my room. Once we get to my door, he doesn't walk away he stands towering about me as if he wants to say something.

"Bellamy.... May I kiss you?"

"No, you may fucking not!" We turn our heads to the side to see Atticus stood at the end of the hallway, with Elora and Diego behind him, all with guns in hand, ready to shoot at any moment. His eyes dark and sadistic while Othello tried to remain unaffected, but I could practically hear his increased heartbeat.

"Let her go" Elora called inching closer to Othello ,Diego stepping towards me but still a few metres away.

"She can go but not with you" He shouts, as he quickly grips my waist and puts me behind his back. Without hurting me his grip is too tight for me to get away.

"You touch her again and I will shoot you straight between the eyes".

"You aren't taking her back just so you can hurt her" He held me I could feel him shake slightly as if he were afraid, I would be too if three people with guns wanting to shoot me.

"I would never hurt her, and you're one to talk" They both seemed personally affected now as if there was something I didn't know about. I noticed Othello's grip loosen and this is my chance.

Yanking myself away I tumbled to the floor and Elora grabbed Othello in her grip. Diego helping me off the floor.

"Diego get her to the car I have something to deal with" Atticus ordered sending me a smile as I was escorted out. I wanted to be next to him but I guess he has to settle something first.

I turn around as I reach the door needed to say something.

"Atticus!"

His head snapped round at me quickly his posture settling as he saw I was okay.

"What Baby doll?" He asked calmly not afraid of the eyes on us.

"Please don't kill him".