Chapter Nineteen

Bellamy's POV

I woke up back in my bed surrounded by my stuffies and blankets. I could have sworn I fell asleep in Atticus' office but maybe I had imagined it after my terrible nightmare. If it was just my imagination it was amazing he held me tightly which soothed me so quickly, as a little without a caregiver I have grown use to being on my own. Which I don't mind it's important for little time on your own but there was something special about when he held me, but I just can't put my finger on it. I checked the time to be utterly dumfounded that it was the morning I had some how manged to sleep all day and night. I guess I won't be drinking for a while.

I had a well needed shower and dresses slightly better than yesterday as I was feeling good. I wore a matching purple crop top and pleated skirt ; my hair fell past my shoulders reaching to my waist. Everyone was already at the table, so I sat down without making a commotion.

"How are you feeling Bebe?" Vierra asked seemingly a lot better herself

"Good, I just needed some sleep I think" I look up at the people round the table noticing a new girl. She wore a mint shirt and black trousers , her waist cinched, and hair tied into a sleek ponytail.

I couldn't believe how beautiful she is, and she is sat next to Atticus.

Why did that hurt? She smiled at me before going back to her breakfast. Atticus was in his own world as usual but am I imagining it, is there something between them. My stomach felt an uncomfortable twist, it hurt, most likely still recovering from yesterday, but I couldn't keep my eyes of the two of them.

"Bellamy" Atticus spoke, "This is Beatrice you will see her around more often. Anyway we are having a party in a few days, for Diego's birthday you will need to go purchase and arrange the flowers and decorations for the party. I have left one of our cards on the kitchen counter, that is your new credit card. Ay purchases use that, new clothes, toiletries anything you need you will use that. I will have one of the drivers take you to whatever shops you need to go." He finally finished leaving me slightly speechless.

"Okay..." I muttered sending a small smile to him before continuing with my breakfast.

Atticus' POV

Okay... Okay.. Okay....

That could mean anything, she is acting weird this morning. Well weirder than usual.

"Bellamy would you mind passing me a glass please?" Dante asked, she stood up not seeing anything weird about it, but I did. Although he is shorter than me and Diego he can easily reach the shelves and Bellamy is obviously going to need to stand on her tip toes to get one. I glared at him wanting to know his plan, but it came evident shortly. As Bellamy reached up to the shelf, her top rose slightly showcasing a tattoo she had, it went under her chest and curved to her body.

I don't want to know why Dante knew she had a tattoo, but my mind was in its own frenzy

I don't want to know why Dante knew she had a tattoo, but my mind was in its own frenzy. There was something extremely attractive about this innocent, sweet and gentle girl having a tattoo. I would never have imagine it but yet it fit her so perfectly. She passed the glass to Dante unaware of my thoughts. She was peculiar, there seems to be so much to uncover about her.

"Love, you look stunning today" Diego winked at her, making my blood boil. I swiftly kicked him under the table and discreetly shaking my head at him.

"Thank You, you look very nice as well" She responded. Whether it was out of politeness I did not enjoy her complimenting other people. Especially Diego, the son of a bitch.

We soon finished and off Bellamy was leaving to prepare for the party. Which allowed me perfect chance to go kick the boys ass, I stormed through the house to our lounge where they already had retreated to.

"What the fuck were you two playing at?"

"I have no clue what you mean sir?" Dante smiled, recently he has gotten worst with spending so much time with Diego.

"Seems as if you two are really trying my patience" I grunt, done with their behaviour.

"Oh but Atticus we treat Bellamy the same as every girl in this house" Diego grinned, knowing that it was technically true, but I was effected because it was directed towards Bellamy.

"Just tell her you like her man" Dante finally said. I looked at him, imagining what it would feel like to rip his head off, but he is extremely intelligent, so I decided against it.

"No Dante I don't. You know me I don't have feelings for girls we sleep together and that's it" I grunt taking a seat on the sofa, that is usually how it goes unless I have a submissive, but I haven't had one in a few years.

"Okay, well seen as you don't have feelings for her, I think I'll ask her out" Dante said, looking at Diego who nodded in agreement.

"You two would be cute together" Diego cooed at Dante, the two of them already dead in my mind.

"Dante don't" I commanded, their eyes glistening slightly in amusement.

"Do you like her?" Diego asked leaning forward a cocky grin plastering his face.

"No!" I shout not admitting my weakness

"Then there is no harm, is there sir?" Dante asked knowing that they were winding me up.

"Go on, ask her out them, I'm sure she is just dying to go on a date with you". I stood up slamming the door behind me. They're fucking idiots.