Two days back....

I had prepared everything nd only had to made her agree to it..but i know she will deny it if i ask. So, i had to think about a plan. With that I walked inside our home only to see my vixen consuming alcohol...

I was speechless as well as amused by the way she was hoding the beer glass funnily nd drinking it.

I wonder why she is drinking nd mainly our house doesn't hold any of alcoholic stufff as I drink very rare that too with my friends & that too one or two glasses because i'm not a fan of it as my sweetheart hates that smell..

But why she is consuming it when she hates it..nd how the hell she had the alcohol..

Hufff...i suppressed my anger which i was doing from the whole month..

"sweetheart"i called her softly.

She stoopped drinking, glanced at me giving her 1000volts smile at me.

"Abhiiii....my devilll...my sexyyy beastt youuu camee...youu know...youu aree thee mostt dishyyy mann onn theee earthhhh" she slurred trying to stand up...

What the hell she said right now... dishy..seriously....god why are you making my life so much interesting...

I quickly droppped the bag which is in my hand on floor nd walked to her. She was walking to me while giggling & stumbling .

I wrapped my arms around her when she was about to fall..

She looked at me grinning widely like she won an award for her craziness.

"I knowww youu will holddd mee... my appealingggg devillll" she giggled loudly...

In a millisecond she smacked her lips on mine. She was kissing me like a hungry lion....we both were kissing, my hands were caressing her hair while we were busy in rejoicing our moment after a long time.

I sensed that she is out of breath so i pulled away. As soon as i did I made her stand properly. she frowned at me cutely..

"you devilllll...youuu reallyyyy don'tt loveeee meeee naa that's reasonnn whyyy youu pulled awayyy from kisss" she grabled by holding my collar.

I hold her tightly by drapping my arms around her so that she won't fall on the floor nd hit her water melon head..

Her brain is similar to watermelon.. her brain also consists of some seeds which are called as crazy seeds...that's the reason why she is crazy..i came out of my thoughts only to see her frowning at me..

"no sweetheart...i was afraid that you would be breathless" i said while softly caressing her cheeks by the back of the knuckles.

"Sacchiiii" she said with a shine in her eyes.

"mucchi" i said.

She giggled at me nd hugged me tightly nd said..

"I micch you so mucchh" she said like a child.

"i too missed you a lot wifey" i replied with so much love.

Few seconds later, she wiggled from the hug nd was looking here & there..

"what sweetheart" i asked her perplexed.

"I forgot to eatt myy chicken leg pieceeee"She said making me curse the person who gave her the alcohol bottles.

I looked confused nd searched at every where but didn't find that chicken leg piece.

"ohhhh myyyy babyyy youu are hearrrr" i hear her slurring voice.