thirty-three 👾 the end

(a/n: not proofread bc idgaf)

👾

felix: hey guys

jeongin: OH MY GOD FELIX??!! YOURE OFFICIALLY BACK ON THE SERVER?

hyunjin: OH MY FUCKING- HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK ITS BEEN SO LONG?!!!

felix: yeah i know right? crazy how fast a year and a half goes by. BUT OMG FOR REAL IM SO HAPPY THAT MINHO LET ME HAVE MY GAMES BACK I MISSED THIS SO FUCKING MUCH.

seungmin: not only did he take the games from you, dude we haven't seen you in a year. where have you been?

changbin: i saw him every week day

seungmin: i didnt fucking ask you

changbin: ouch. hyunjin, tell you're rude ass boyfriend to fix his attitude

hyunjin: i'm not in charge of him. if anything he's the one that tells me what to do...

felix: ANYWAYS i was gone because i had started therapy for my anger issues and got diagnosed with minor IED so yeah...my therapist said step one was to stay away from gaming since it was a common trigger and my boyfriends took that so out of proportion, they even put restrictions on my phone.

jisung: don't get an attitude, it helped you.

felix: yeah yeah whatever. ANYWAYS i've been really busy with work and spending the time i can with jisung and minho since they both have jobs now as well. we barely were home together so i'm sorry for basically cutting you all out of my life for a year. BUT that won't be the case anymore because my therapist said i'm clear to start playing games but it can't be violent ones so we're gonna have to set this shit to creative...

jeongin: well YAY IM SO GLAD YOURE BACK!!

off the mic you could hear jeongin yell to someone in the distance "BABE COME LOOK, LIX IS BACK"

felix: ooo~ innie has a significant other?? is it channie~~

hyunjin: you've missed out on a lot...

chan: hey felix! it's great to see you back on the server. sorry i didn't hear your story, i was busy making dinner for jeongin.

felix: OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JEONGIN. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH.

jeongin: *giggles* I LOVE YOU TOO LIXIE, SO SO SO MUCH. THANK YOU!!!

hyunjin: oh my gOD it's been almost a whole day of jeongin being eighteen...cHAN YOU BETTER HAVE NOT HURT MY BESTFRIEND

jeongin: surprisingly we haven't had sex...yet.

chan: hyunjin, i'm disappointed in you. you know that you would've been the first person he called if we did fuck.

hyunjin: I DONT KNOW ANYMORE OKAY? THIS IS THE FIRST WEEK OF HIM NOT LIVING WITH ME IN 2 YEARS. GIVE ME SOME SLACK OKAY.

jeongin: yeah and i DONT miss you.

felix: wait i hate to bring this up but if he's been living with you all this time...does that mean.

jeongin: yeah, the police still haven't found her...BUT who gives a fuck about that stupid bitch anyways right?

there was clearly pain in jeongins voice, it honestly was a sensitive topic but nothing a little joke couldn't help him cope with it.

jeongin: so how about we talk about you felix, you've been living a dream of having two holes to fuck...wait nevermind you're like the bottom bottom...well how's it been getting pounded by two men!

gamer boy - minsunglix जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें