sixteen

(a/n: just a reminder to those who forgot, this book is not to be taken seriously. I write it completely as a joke, that's why things are so unrealistic and moving so quickly. This book is just some shit I write when I have nothing else to do. meaning there is no plot that I have planned, so don't expect anything to great out of this book. it's just for fun lmao)

there stood jisung in the doorway

"h-how long-" felix shakily spoke, afraid jisung would lash out.

"all of it. i-i followed you out here." jisung responded quietly.

felix felt horrible. he began to approach jisung who stood there frozen with an unreadable expression. "sung, i'm so so so sorry. i- i know you probably don't want to talk to me and i know you definitely don't feel the same way...so i'll just go. i'm only causing problems in this relationship." felix walked past jisung to go inside but was held back by an arm.

"you really think i'd actually suck your dick platonically? and fuck you... playtonically? i mean, yeah we're close homies but who the fuck sucks the hell out of their friend for free?"

felix didn't understand what jisung was going at, and the expression of pure confusion was quite visible on his face. "yeah...i mean after we had sex you and minho got in a fight because "i'm not your boyfriend so why should i take care of him" that clearly shows you want nothing to do with me that exceeds platonically."

"i only got defensive because i wanted to see how my boyfriend reacted. and the fact he didn't give a fuck when i left the car and he stayed with you instead just proves that he has feelings for you. but the reason i told you two to never kiss again was because i thought when he kissed you it meant that he lost feeling for me and only wanted you instead...but when i heard him just now, talking to you about how much he loved me i- i just never imagined you both would like me the way i like you guys."

silence filled the air after those last few words. minho was absolutely speechless and felix was shocked.

"but it seems so wrong...you know? to like two people..." jisung felt the silence was their answer and he didn't take it in the best way. he felt like crying and began to walk back in.

an arm then tugged on his own and pulled him back, he spun into someone's chest and before he knew it, there were a pair of lips on his own.

it was felix.

he'd never kissed felix before but it felt absolutely magical. as if he lips were a field of flowers on a warm spring day or the chocolate you receive on valentine's day.

just absolutely perfect.

jisung wrapped his arms around felixs neck and held onto him tighter than he'd ever before. this was truly a moment he'd remember forever.

minho sat there with a content smile on his face as he watch his boys share this beautiful moment. he had never been more happy than he was in this moment.

once youngers kiss was fulfilled, jisung pulled out and laughed. "well shit! so...wanna date us?"

felix joyfully nodded with a laugh and turned to minho who held out his arms for him to jump in. which he did.

the eldest spun felix around before setting him down and pressing a small kiss on his forehead. minho then proceeded to walk over to jisung and press a loving kiss onto his lips. "i'm so glad this worked out. i didn't think i could keep that secret any longer"

they all shared laughs and kisses. who would've known they all felt the same way about eachother.

👾

it was the next morning. the sun was peeping through the curtains of the guest room onto changbins face. he rolled over, only to feel the space beside his was vacant.

he sat up in a bit of confusion, wondering if he had already gotten up. but, when he looked around the room he say that felix was asleep in minhos arms, sandwiched between jisung as well.

...

time passed and changbin sat on his phone waiting for the others to wake up, but the seemed to be pretty knocked out. luckily for him, the boys from the other room came in to wake everyone up.

"yo yo yo, get your fat ducking asses out of b- what the hell?" jeongin came in to wake up everyone but was stopped in his tracks when he was the three cuddling on the bed. he shrugged it off and proceeded. "wake up you cocksuckers! there's pancakes downstairs letsgoooo"

the three boys flutter their eyes open and felix smiled as he was met with jisungs face. "good morning" he said pressing a kiss on jisungs nose, not thinking about how changbin was literally right there.

the second oldest cleared his throat, catching their attention quickly. "oh, sorry binnie...i- uh- i got a bit chilly last night and this bed is more comfy so i slept here." it's not as if he was avoiding telling changbin they were all dating, but they agreed the night before that they'd keep it on the low for a while.

"right, well imma go downstairs and get breakfast. you three can get ready and come down when you're ready." he pulled a t-shirt on over his built body and got up leaving the room, not forgetting to smile and wave a short goodbye for the time being.

"hmmm now that he's gone, it's my turn" minho flipped felix around, and pressed his lips up against the freckled boy. "good morning sweethearts"

jisung joined in, pressing kisses along felix bare shoulder.

after a sweetly shared moment, they got up deciding that if they would have stayed longer they probably would have ended up fucking.

"you guys go ahead down, i'm going to shower. i still feel salty and sticky from the beach yesterday" felix said grabbing his bag while the other two headed for the door.

"can we join?"

"no! go get your fucking breakfast you horny fuckers!"