nine

felix was finally given a break and one of his coworkers took over for him.

he awaited in the lobby, sitting legs crossed on a bench under the multiple posters.

after waiting around 5 minutes after seeing the mass of people leave the movie, he grew confused as to where jeongin and hyunjin were since he didn't spot them passing by. did they leave already?

maybe they were just picking up in the theater or taking a restroom break.

felix headed towards the bathroom in hopes to find the boys in there. but when he entered, the bathroom was vacant.

or so he thought.

"shhhh" felix heard someone say which was followed by a small squeak.

felix curiously looked down and sure enough saw two pairs of feet in the same cubical.

not again. "come onnnnn, can i go one day without someone fucking in these bathrooms? i'm starting to feel bad for the walls in here" felix went up to the stall and knocked a few times. "come on. fix yourselves up and go finish your business at home." he commanded the strangers.

after hearing a few shuffles, zipping of zippers and obvious whispers behind the stall door, it opened to reveal none other than the boys he was looking for.

"sorry felix hyung." jeongin says suppressing a laugh. "hyunjin just wanted a quickie before we met up."

...felix just looked at the two boys with wide eyes and disappointment.

hyunjins hands shot up as if he were getting interrogated by the police. "look! don't blame me he was the one that provoked me to be horny in the first place!"

"he's 16! i didn't actually think you guys were serious when you said on the server 2 days ago that you were hardcore fucking everyday!??!!" felix grabbed both of the boys by their ears and drug them out of the stall.

"okay okay okay we get it. now let's forget about it and go hangout for the rest of your break."

jeongin started skipping his way out the door but was stopped when someone grabbed a hold of the hood attached to his blue sweatshirt, causing him to be choked a bit.

"wash your hands before you leave, you nasty!" felix scolded.

after hyunjin and jeongin had washed their hands and grabbed their belongings, the three boys headed out of the movie theater.

"so where do you guys wanna go? i have an hour break." the freckled boy explained.

"i say we just chill in your car, felix."

"why mine?"

"because we don't have one"

"huh?"

"hyunjin has his own private driver"

"ohhh so you rich rich."

the three boys headed to felixs car, once inside they all started screaming trying to talk over one another, simply excited to finally meet

"okay first off...are you two like...?" felix questioned hesitantly

"dating? pffttt no way, we're just like best friends who help each other out, you know? like doing the dirty but make it platonically" jeongin exclaimed looking up at hyunjin for reassurance about if what he said was correct or not.

hyunjins face was unreadable, it wasn't necessarily a bright smile like jeongin...almost as if he was slightly upset.

oh i understand more than you think felix laughed to himself about the "best friends who help each other out" part.