two

it was the next day around 5pm and felix had just been itching to text jisung all day. so that's exactly what he did.

felix: jiiiissssuuunnnggggg
felix: come over and chill
felix: i miss you
felix: i'll order pizza and cake
felix: han jisung i'm begging

the freckled boy waited around for what seemed like hours, but in reality was simply a few seconds.

jisung: can't. i'm with minho.
jisung: sorry

felix: JI IM SO LONELY W/O UUUU

jisung: fine. i'll come. but i hope you know i'm skipping out on some good dick for this. 😒

felix: love you! see u soon x

jisung: bitch.

felix awaited patiently near the front door of his apartment for jisung to arrive.

jisung took much longer than expected.

but soon enough the front door swung open and there stood jisung, who looked like shit.

he sluggishly walks in with his sweater slightly falling off his shoulder, showing his neck and collarbone littered with 'love marks' on full display.

"what the hell took you so long?!" felix said sternly "the pizza is already cold!"

jisung laughed and walked inside closing the door quietly behind him. "sorry, minho made me stay for a quickie"

"A QUICKIE!? IT WAS AN HOUR YOU FUCKASS!"

"yeah yeah, whatever cold pizza is better anyways." jisung grabbed a slice of the cool pizza and flopped on the couch as if it were his own. "so...what do you want to do?"

"well, our friends don't get on the server until around 8 o'clock so I was thinking we could watch a movie until then, considering it's only 6." felix crashed on the couch beside his best friends entangling their legs and got comfortable.

"yeah but I might fall asleep, just wake me up when the boys get online."

Felix sighed, he wanted jisung to come over so they could hang out, not for him to just sleep. But nonetheless he understood, he did get his ass handed to him just a few minutes ago by his boyfriend...

Felix turned on a Disney movie and ended up falling asleep as well. he set an alarm for 7:50 PM so he could wake up and not miss playing with his friends.

The two boys slept tangled up on the couch until the alarm ring through their dreams waking them up.

felix shot up as the annoying alarm pierced their ears. he quickly turned it off a got off the couch in excitement. "jisung wake up, jeongin said to join now, let's go!" he grabbed the blue haired boy off the couch and began to drag him up to his room.

"lix i'm tired. let me sleep." jisung whined.

"no. if you wouldn't have been busy fucking your boyfriend instead of hanging out with me, maybe you wouldn't be tired." felix continued to drag the older boy to one of two gaming chairs.

"sit. and play. just for a bit, they miss you." felix begged handing his best friend a headset.

"fine."