38 ~ Sultan gone mad

Start from the beginning

The warm tear he brushed made my voice hoarse and he asked slowly.

"You loved someone?"

There was someone kind of fear and nervousness in his voice when he slowly asked.

My heart raced to thousand times, my brain continuously barking to shook my head but an understanding that I felt exist between us made me nod my head.

I slowly answered his question nodding my face and he straightened himself.

I scared for the first time, I felt frightened with his reaction. He silently sat beside me still looking into my eyes.

Keeping my head in the same position, held his gaze. It was like our souls were talking to each other with that frozen gazes and he asked slowly.

"Did they for... force you to get married to me?"

His hoarse voice felt frightened and moved slowly to sit.

"No, It was my decision to accept your proposal. Nobody even knew about it." I said keeping my gaze low.

There was complete silence for a moment and then he said.

"Do you want to go back? I mean there is a provision of getting out of marriage if your husband allows."

He said and my anger rushed to no extent.

A moment before we were about to eat each other raw and now he was talking about getting free from this marriage. Disgusting. How could he even think that.

"Are you eve... even for real?" I asked thinning my eyebrows and he looked at me.

"I mean Begu... Umm... Gulaab. Look, I already lost my lost my love but you can pursue right."

"Shut up!"

I screamed and he looked at me with questioning eyes.

"what?"

"Get out!" I said with emotionless face as he killed all my sensation and those butterflies erupting in my Stomach.

He stood up from bed and looked at me thinning my eyebrows and said slowly looking at my burning face.

"Okay, you should calm down,"

He said slowly and moved from there walking slowly.

My mouth hung open and dropped to the floor when he literally went from there.

I will kill you

I tried to calm my anger and sat on the bed.

He should have make up my mood. Who told him that I want to exit from the marriage. He was senseless.

I gritted my teeth in anger and then looked at the closed door.

I tried to calm my anger waiting sometime but it didn't.

Where the hell he went?

I walked to the door in the anger and then my sight fell on Nagma entering the chamber.

"Begum, where are you going?"

She asked and I held my breathe to calm my anger.

"Where is sultan?" I asked slowly.

"He went for the bachelor's party of Ibrahim." She said smiling and I asked.

"Bachelor's party?"

She came closer and muttered near my ear.

"Begum, Its Mehfil where all the men are enjoying alcohol, dancers, Mujra and romance"

She said and my words hung in my throat.