Chapter Seven

Agape
                                       Unconditional love
                                               __________

Jimin

Jimin was done with work and was waiting for the elevator, when his phone started ringing. It was Yoongi. That made him wonder if something had happened, his heartbeat quickening, as he answered the call.

"Hello", Yoongi's voice came from the other side, "Hey, how are you?" he replied in a cheerful tone. "Oh I'm good, I was...wondering where you are, right now" he said. "I just got done with work, was on my way home... Why?" Jimin asked.

"Come downstairs" he said, "Okay" Jimin said and declined the call. The two of them had started meeting often. Jimin got inside the elevator and pressed the '0' button. The door closed and he started wondering why Yoongi was there.

When the elevator door opened, he saw Yoongi standing on the other side of the divider, opposite the main gate.

Agust D was leaning against his car, looking like a snack in his grey hoodie and darker grey track pants. Jimin internally cringed at his line of though, as the boy looked straight at Jimin and smiled nervously. Jimin waved at him and walked in his direction.

They shook hands and then Yoongi spoke "I came here for some work, then I realised it was close to your workplace, so I thought I could just drive you home....and we'll see each other as well" he said gesturing Jimin to sit in the car. "Thank you" Jimin smiled, watching the other boy turning red at the way his eyes had disappeared.

He walked to the other side of the car, opening the door and sitting inside as Yoongi was already struggling with the seat belt. Jimin closed the door and sighed. He looked at Yoongi who was now done with the seat belt and had started the car.

"I have another performance tomorrow, are you free?", he asked, side-eyeing Jimin, who felt proud as he already knew about the location, date, day, time and the name of the lovely guy who was performing. He silently smirked but pretended as if he was not very sure of all the other details. "Yeah I heard though can you help me with the location?" he said, raising both his eyebrows, in faux innocence. Yoongi nodded and they continued to drive to his house while talking.

The car stopped at the gate of Jimin's apartments' main gate. He got off the car, and Yoongi followed him, being the gentleman he was. "I'll see you at the performance tomorrow, do send me the location please" he said, offering a smile. Even though he had already visited the place once to be on time and know what's their best, so he could impress Yoongi maybe... the boy was grinning on the inside. "Yeah sure, I'll see you tomorrow" Yoongi said.

Jimin reached forward, hugging Yoongi lightly, his knuckles brushed against Yoongi's waist, making the hair of his arm rise. He stepped back then waved at Yoongi "Bye" he said. "Bye" the other boy replied looking at Jimin politely. The reflection of the moon visible in his dark eyes.

The rapper sat in his car, then smiled at Jimin, and drove off. Leaving Jimin thinking of another nice, small period of time. Even a few minutes with the rapper felt importantand memorable, leaving him struck.Was that really the same road he travelled by, everyday?

Whipped. The boy was whipped.

                                                  ^♡^

Hi!!
This chapter is...sort of just a short filler....but I hope you like it. I just thought I would add another small YoonMin interaction so well....yk.
Hope you're all safe. Take care lovesss.

   Vote
   Comment
   Follow

Borahea💜♡💜