Chapter Four

Magnificent
                                          Extreme beauty
                                              ___________

Yoongi

Yoongi had dressed himself in a green hoodie, and grey trousers. He started driving to Jungkook's house. Carrying a small bag in which he had clothes for a party Jungkook had planned, the same evening.

When he reached his apartment, the door was open, and Yoongi shamelessly walked inside, allowing himself to sit on the sofa. Jungkook was on the phone, but he looked at Yoongi, when the olds boy walked in.

"Okay Tae, Yoongi is here, see you later, bring him with you. Bye." he declined the call and smiled at Yoongi. His left hand was tangled in fairy lights and he was standing on a chair, trying to distangle them.

"Hyung, you need to go and buy the drinks. There's money on the kitchen counter. I'm decorating." Jungkook said.

"No no Kookie, I have my wallet. I'll pay." replied the other male, frowning.

"Hyung, it's my party this time, you shouldn't. The money is there" Kookie said again. "Kookie I was-" Yoongi was about to finish when Jungkook looked at him and narrowed his eyes. "Why don't you complete the decorations, while I get the drinks." Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jungkook, who laughed, picking the money from the kitchen counter and walked outside.

Yoongi was alone at his friends' apartment stuck in a bunch of golden and white lights that were tangled up together. He looked at the half decorated wall, then at the lights and began the attempt of untangling them.

He stood their at least fifteen minutes. Patiently undoing the string out from the loops that had formed and until it was successfully untangled. He finally started decorating the wall with them, about 30 minutes later, using a piece of tape to keep them in place. He continued to do it till the wall was covered in golden and white.

Jungkook entered the apartment, then, carrying two cardboard crates and three big, white bags. He looked at the decorations, and went wide eyed, smiling adorably. "Hyung!! This place doesn't look like my living room, anymore! You're so good at this" he exclaimed. "I have never made my house look so good, myself." He smiled at Yoongi, who walked over to him, taking the bags from his hand and carrying them to the kitchen, taking them out and slowly placing the drinks inside the fridge. Jungkook was handing him the beer bottles and soft drinks, taking them out of the crate.

The two boys then walked to Jungkook's room. The younger boy opened his cupboard and, pulled out a black t-shirt, black pants and a leather jacket, showing it to Yoongi as his outfit for the evening, who nodded at him. He too, pulled out the clothes he had bought for the party, and changed into the plain white t-shirt, black leather pants, a silver choker and silver hoop ear-rings. He looked just like the rock star, that he was.

The two of them were dressed and were clicking some pictures, when the guests started to arrive. Jungkook was welcoming everyone cheerfully, but his mind seemed to be somewhere else. When Yoongi looked at him and smiled, Jungkook returned one, but Yoongi knew, the make was waiting for someone. His someone.

Yoongi walked to the kitchen counter, where all the drinks were arranged carelessly. He picked a beer can, opened it and took a sip. Then, downed it in one go. His stomach felt a little warm, for it was cool beneath his skin. The door opened and two boys walked inside. He saw Jungkook walk towards them. Yoongi waved at the two boys.

Taehyung, he recognised. But when he looked at the other boy, he saw Jimin. Maybe he'd already had too much for the night, he thought. He continued to look at the crowd of dancers when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Yoongi turned, and saw Jimin, again. God, he thought, I'm already drunk. He felt a hand in his shoulder again, he turned, and there was Jimin, "Hi Yoongi" he said.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and reached to touch his shoulder. "Hi", the rapper smiled, awkwardly. "Were you ignoring me?" Jimin asked, picking a can of beer and popping it open while standing next to Yoongi. "I thought I was and I started hallucinating" he admitted, giggling softly and Jimin laughed, really loud.

"You know Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah he's Taehyung's boyfriend" Jimin replied. They were in the middle of a conversation, Jimin laughing at almost everything the other boy said, when one of Yoongi's songs started playing. Everyone from the crowd looked at him and hooted, while Yoongi started rubbing the back of his neck, blushing. Jimin reached for Yoongi's arm and dragged him towards the crowd of dancers.

The two boys were dancing together. And although no one knew it yet (apart from Hobi, apparently), they were both whipped for each other. They danced carelessly, with their hands in the air, bodies brushing occasionally, as they moved to the beat.

After a couple of songs from EDM bands, another one of Yoongi's slower songs started to play and this time, Yoongi noticed that Jimin seemed to know the words. "I thought you didn't listen to my songs." Yoongi said, smiling, still slightly embarrassed.

"I actually kinda......I mean............I sort of.... looked you up yesterday" Jimin said.

"And...." Yoongi raised an eyebrow, smiling shyly.

"AND WHAAAAAT", Jimin was probably a little drunk now, since he was laughing too much, uncontrollably.

"Did you like them?" Me, He wanted to say.

"Of course!!!! Isn't that why I'm singing right now" Jimin touched Yoongi's waist lightly, unaware of how he was making the other boy flustered.

"Okay....Thank you" Yoongi said "I'm performing at a cafè, day after tomorrow...I was thinking if you wanted to come if you're free" Jimin was looking at him in the eye. And then he replied with a "Yeah I know about that, I was actually planning to come" he offered a smile and was about to speak again, when he was interrupted by a really drunk Taehyung, who almost tripped on Jimin. Jungkook was standing next to him.

"Jimin let's go back home, it's late and I'm drunk." he said. Jimin gave him an annoyed look, checked the time in his phone. It was almost midnight. Jimin held Taehyung's hand, then looked at Yoongi "We should leave now". He nodded and started walking them out, Taehyung held on to Jimin and Jungkook.

On the door, someone from the crowd called Jungkook's name. And when he turned, Taehyung grabbed the boy's neck and kissed him. Jungkook froze at first, then kissed him back, moving his own hands to hold the back of Taehyung's head. Jimin was smiling, his eyes almost shut, as he turned around. He was looking at Taehyung's car, near the gate, but Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off Jimin.

They stepped apart and Taehyung giggled while Jungkook smiled, blushing red. Someone called Jungkook again, and Jungkook looked back. "I'll walk them to the car, Kookie. Go on" Yoongi offered. Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the cheek once again. "Bye Kookie. We enjoyed a lot" he said. "Thank you Jungkookie!" Jimin added, making Jungkook smile and wave at them.

They started walking outside, towards Taehyung's car. The two boys holding Taehyung's shoulder tightly. When they reached, Jimin unlocked the car opening the door for Taehyung and helping him sit inside. He closed the door and started walking towards the drivers seat. Then looked at Yoongi "I'll see you, then......day after tomorrow?" Jimin said. Yoongi blushed and nodded "Yeah" he said "See you, then."

Jimin reached forward and hugged Yoongi. His fingertips touching the back of his spine, sending shivers up his whole body.

"Bye", he said.

"Byeee!!"

Jimin opened the door, started the car and then started driving towards their place.

Yoongi smiled, thinking of how the pink-haired one had hugged him.

In that moment Yoongi knew, he was a goner.

                                                 ^♡^

Heyy! Thank you so much for reading!!
Tell me what you think about this chapter.
Hope I haven't made any mistakes, do correct me.

   Vote
   Comment
   Follow

Borahae💜♡💜