Chapter Five

Aesthete
    Someone with deep sensitivity to the beauty of art and nature
                                              __________

Jimin

Jimin was still sleepy, as he had had to get up at 5 in the morning to leave for the photoshoot. The elevator door opened and Jimin got inside. He got off on the door on the 9th floor where he had to dress Moonbyul and Seokjin.

Moonbyul looked tired and was holding a coffee mug. Sipping the coffee while sitting in front of one of the big mirrors. Seokjin sat next to her with obnoxiously large sunglasses on, admiring his hair. Jimin threw his bag on the slab, walking towards the two models.

"Good morning, Noona!", he greeted the lady, who nodded silently. She wasn't a morning person, and Jimin knew it. That didn't stop him from being nice though.

"Why do you have sunglasses on, Hyung?" Jimin asked the older, smiling to himself. "These lights are.....very bright", he pointed at the light bulbs framing the mirror.

"Take them off" Jimin said, laughing lightly. To his utmost surprise, Jin obeyed. Jimin reached for his pallet and brush. He lightly touched Seokjin's chin to make him look up, deciding what he had to do at the same time.

"Looking at my handsome facue, ohhhhh." The model spoke, making Moonbyul pass an annoyed look at him. Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, strip now", he winked, making Seokjin's eyes widen, almost comically (almost being the word here, because nothing about Seokjin's face could ever be comical).

"Jiminahhhh!!" he cried out, making Moonbyul snort at his antics, though she was still looking at her phone.

Seokjin grabbed his outfit and drew the curtains ti the changing room, giving Jimin a pointed look all the while.

Jimin went over to the lady, then, handing the outfit she was supposed to wear for the shoot, and pulling her hair up into a bun.

They continued with their day, Seokjin being the sweetheart he was, and Moonbyul being her cool and unstoppable self. Jimin being the sweetest and most efficient stylist, to them.

                                              - - ♡ - -

Once the shoot was over, Jimin made his way to the dressing room with Seokjin and Moonbyul. Both of them were much more cheerful, now that their work was done. Seokjin sat in front of the mirror again, and Jimin pulled out some wipes and started removing his make-up, as Moonbyul started to take of her bracelets, herself. Seokjin started talking to him. "I called you in the evening yesterday Jimin. Were you not at home?" he asked.

Jimin, continued to remove Seokjin's eyeshadow, as Moonbyul went to the changing rooms.

He nodded in answer, when the other boy opened his eyes, having had his make-up removed. Moonbyul came out and sat in her chair, now. She had changed into a pair of track pants and a clean Spongebob t-shirt.

"Taehyung and I went to a party last night". Jin had now washed his face, and was wiping it with a towel, while Jimin removed Moonbyul's make-up. "Jungkook's party?" Moonbyul asked.

"Yeah, but how do you know....?" Jimin asked her. But before she could answer, Seokjin practically shouted, "Taehyung kissed Jungkook? He's really happy about it and he's been telling everyone" Jimin smiled, thinking of the other person who had been there. Heat rushed up to his cheeks.

"I think I'd link to tell you guys something." he told the models. Seokjin raised his eyebrows at Jimin's blush, and gestured for him to speak.

"I think I like someone."