XXVII | Against motives

"Alright, here's ya motive again, but this time it's going to be more extreme!"
"When has it ever not been extreme?" Maki sarcastically says.
Monokuma told her to shut up her continued speaking;
"No food for 5 straight days~ and if you want to fill up your stomach, you'd have to kill!"

"No one would ever try that!...right?"
Kaede looked around, everyone's head lowered. That was a lie I mean, 8 deaths for nothing. Surely someone would try to, there's no point denying that fact.
He said that from now on every source of nutrition had banished from the academy...I wish that was a lie. I'm used to not eating in the orphanage so I guess that's fine.

"Um, and what happens if no one kills?"

"You die, obviously." Maki snapped for no other reason.
"Okay, wouldn't it be better? (•∆•) Since this is a game and when we die, we won't respawn again, right."

"W-what! No why would anyone think of that, you idiot! No one trusts you and no one will follow you, all we need is cooperation and trust."

"Erm, petty ironic for the pianist who planned on killing me~"
"Shut up, tw∆t!"
Her girlfriend Miu defended her.
"Hm, do what you want but I'm done living here. So~, who wants to come with me?" No one spoke, as expected. I sighed then left.
"Okay, bye-onara~! Stay in this h∆llhole while I discover the outside world on my own, the better way!"
Bakamatsu's POV

Ugh, I can't believe he just said that.
Anyway, I had a plan for us, no way we would kill each other again. I made sure everyone would listen to me by leaving my arms and shouting mildly.
-Alright, who's with me?.... We're going to find ways to economise food!

Many raised their hand. I began counting the fingers up.
-Uhm, okay, Tsumugi (of course), Maki, uhm okay uh, Miu, ...mhm, mhm. Wait-
I turned my head, what?

"Where's Shuichi?"
Ah, sorry this is so short now, 'll make a longer one in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading anyway!
^_^