II | Art Class♡

Kokichi's P.O.V
□■□

"O-okay, I'll be your servant."

What did I just hear?
He'll be my servant??
...
It's a dream come true.
I can't believe it! I'm gonna make him do so many things that he surely wouldn't like, nishishi~!!

I have made up my mind. He will carry me! I smile genuinely at him, straight to him golden eyes."Wow!~ What an honor! Now I want you to carry me!"

"C-carry you? O-okay.." Shu~ dropped his Monopad and kneeled on the ground.

Once it was over, I hoped on his back- it was so comfortable!
He repositioned himself putting his two arms between my legs.

"Now go, horse! Bring me to the classroom! " Saihara-chan started to walk us both there.

"Hey Shu~?"

"U-uhm, yes?"

I ask him one of the most important questions that I don't even know the answer to.

"Are you a boy or a girl?"

"Uh-uhm...W-well you call me Saihara-chan so you assume I'm a girl?"

"Ya because you look like one with your gothic mascara!" And that's actually true.

"Its not gothic mascara,I just like the style. A-and to be honest, I don't really know my g-gender..."

Omg, is he non-binary?
"So you're non-binary?? You're just like that robot??"

"I-I didn't say that! Does that change anything?"

"Kinda!"

"...How?"

"Well, I may run away from you and bully you just like Keeboy~"

"O-oh..."Dang it! I just hurt my darling's feelings. Ugh, curse myself.

"But why would I do that to my sweet, beloved Saihara~♡?"

"..S-so you won't?" I could sense a bit of happiness in his tone.

"I can't guarantee that! Nishishi!~"
It feels good to disappoint people by putting their hopes up!

He sighed, defeated again.
"You know, I already know that you're a boy 'cause I don't see any breasts in sight."

Shu~ became a hot tomato after hearing what I said. LOL

"Aw, though I wanna know how you'd appear if you were a girl!"
Yea...
He'd wear a black-strioed uniform like his own, with a long skirt with the same fabric, his emo hat and formal shoes. What about his hairstyle? Ooh, maybe long hair till it reaches the shoulders?
-----------------------------------------------------

 What about his hairstyle? Ooh, maybe long hair till it reaches the shoulders?-----------------------------------------------------