XXVI

"Puhuhuhu~ wake up, sleepyhead!"
"Ow-!" Monokuma pinched the Ultimate Detective on his arm, he briskly woke up.

How am I still alive? Where is Kokichi...
"Aww, you thought you already belonged to the afterlife, guess what; they gave you a free ticket to stay here! Ahahahahaha!!"

"Ugh...what now, Monokuma?"
"What now? What now??? The motive of course;  memories restored! One of you gets the memories back."
No one spoke or moved an inch, nobody was interested. They all knew this was all a prank, a way to make more people die.
"Why...am I still alive?" He asked again.

Kaito lowered his head when he said that. He didn't bother speaking to him anymore.
"Argh, all of you are so sluggish and worn! Come on, the show isn't over!"
Though enough, it was. No one had the mind to even try saving themselves; all of this is a game.

"Gonta is sorry! He will do his best. Shuichi, are you okay? Gonta tried to help you."
"Y-yea, I'm fine."

Angie saddened mentally and closed her eyes to part with her Lord.
"Atua is not interested in your 'motives'. You have made the man sad, look at you, monster."
She points her brush to the mechanic bear.
"Okay okay, how about  I respawn all of your friends?"

"So that you can kill them again? No thanks." Rantaro declined his offer.
He got angrier by the minute.
"I'm losing views and my job if you don't do this, grr!"

"You should have been fired a loong~ time ago!"

"Kokichi—!"
"Yeah, that's me, idiot. Seriously, this show is getting ~ boring. Can we just die and never come back?"

"...No! Ooh~ I have a splendid idea; you all get to see your futures!"
Everyone's head peered around at once.
"Who's in...?"

Kichi raised his arm and jumped up and down like a child;
"Me, me! And Saihara-chan, too!"
He winked at him but still got a sad smile.
"How do we see it?~"
"Uhm, you close your eyes and then-"
"OWWW! What the h@^k Monokuma!"

"You thought you could get a glimpse of the future? Ha, so gullible. Gr, ...You know what- you're getting your memories back!"

"AHHH! NO-SAIHARA-CHAN!"
"No, please. I'll do it,"
Kiibo begged Monokuma, the bear let him go and took the mechanical being with him.
"Haha, get noobed, Kiiboy~!" Kokichi teases him from behind,  just ignores him.
.
.
.

The now renewed pregame Kiibo came back in a black uniform a hat included.
"Kiiboy?~"

"Ah, I see everyone waited for me."
"H-he acts normal."

"Well yeah, a robot doesn't have feelings!"
"Stop it with your robophobia!" He pointed directly to Kokichi.
"Aw man, one life saved, thanks, man."
Rantaro shook Kiibo's hand.
Monokuma springs up to the principal's counter and waves his arm.
"Okay 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾!" Monokuma advised we pick a person out of our head; I already have Kokichi but...Should I bring back Kaede?  She *did* try to hurt him...Maki is a better choice.
"W-who did you pick?" I asked him, still crossing his arms behind his back as nothing happened.

"Oh, me? No one! I don't care about anyone else."
"I picked Maki."
Kaito jumps into our conversation.
"What, I picked her too!"
"Huh, oh. T-then...Kaede?"
I guess I have no other choice.
Monokuma took our votes and made everyone's option reappear to life;

Kaede, Miu, Korekiyo, Maki, Kirumi.
Kaito ran to hug Harukawa-san, Kiibo to Miu, Rantaro cried to Korekiyo; Gonta greeted Miu, I guess he was nice enough.

Therefore, Kaede...was left.
I prevented eye contact, still, recalling the plan she wanted to commit.
I heard Miu hug her from behind and tearing up;
"Kaede!!! I missed you so much~!"

"A-ah, hi Miu."
"With that said, as a punishment for not listening to me and murdering anybody; you will all stay locked in this game, hahaha!"
Rantaro repeats his sentence.
"Wait, you mean this is a game?"
Unfortunately, the small bear ignored his criticism back and just ignored him. Now we know this was a game. But we can't escape...oh well.
And once again we're left with nothing. Who cured me, though? I'm sure I had a crossbow on my arm...Why did they do that? I  would hate whoever did such a thing.
This is our school year now.