XVII | Ver-chew-al

A|N: Himiko would have been more useful if she had that spell—
Maki Harukawa's POV. (For the first time another character, yes!)

That detective asked me if he missed anything important; I just told him a new 'motive' was on but I didn't bother joining.
I don't understand why Kaito always follows me around, he agreed to infiltrate the Virtual World.
Miu proposed we enter the virtual universe because"you won't even feel like you're in the game!"

Even with that, I said no.
—A-and you didn't do it?
—It's not time yet, we still need to wait for a few more minutes before anyone could get there. Not like I will.

—So...you still w-want to live l-like this...
I do not intend to like the killing game; I have no choice. It is simply impossible for some stupid video game to 'push me out of this world.'

—Come on, Maki! You haven't even seen it yet; I'm sure it won't be that bad! Kaito patted my head slowly though I brush his and off.
—You and your reckless confidence...You never give up, do you? Fools like you get into trouble quickly. If  I were you I would be more meticulous, idiot.

—Ah, Maki Roll; a young brave girl like you shouldn't be so frightened!
At that instant, my eyes glow red with angriness.
“Do you want to die?”

—N-no thanks. Shuichi, you're coming with me then!
...You too, Maki Roll?

—humph, I'm making sure you don't involve him in something unpleasant.
With that announced; we three stepped into Iruma's laboratory.
Barely anyone was here; Gonta, Miu, Angie, Rantaro, Korekiyo, Tenko were in the same room. Miu brought the VT headsets out of a big black suitcase and deposed them on each chair.
—Alright, all of you b-$'-es are here!
Wait...where's lying abortion?!

—Argh, that good-for-nothing kid? We shouldn't be worrying about him!
He stared at his sidekick, somehow.
—Tell us every sole thing about his virtual reality. I said.
—What'd I say, t+$less!? You're going to be on drugs in this activity! Also, have much f-fun- too~
Eww.
Whatever. Regardless, I rapidly took a seat near one of the accessories and placed it on my scalp.
I didn't push it down yet; Miu had to explain the settings.
While everyone was setting up; Miu clarified.
Gonta looked at her a bit troubled.
—But how we enter the ver-chew-el world?

—With your head, dumb+#-.
—So we smash head on the machine?
—N-no, not like that, ugh! Get the hat on your peanut-sized brain!
—Okay.

"In this bad-+ss entertainment, we'll live as if we existed in the outside world! How cool is t-that?! The only difference is that nothing affects you and the game. Ya hear that, Pooichi? You can f+%- Kokichi as much as you want without birth control, Ahahahahaha~!!!
—.... Phew. How doos she know that, he only told me...
Anyway, I pulled down the device on my eyes bringing me to a different world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hopefully Grounds of Academia
Enjoy your stay...